1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Does anyone know anything about Nike "N-71"?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by redsocks, Feb 7, 2011.

1. redsocks

redsocks Member

I recently purchased this secondhand Nike pullover that's a bit of a mystery to me and I was wondering if any of you might have more information about it.

The tag in the collar was cut out, adding to the mystery, but I know it's Nike because it has both a Nike swoosh emblem embroidered on the front and a "N-71" patch with a swoosh on the back. This item is rather well made and with it's "designer" styling, I'm guessing that it's not a mainstream product but rather a fashion item. I mean, look at those metal clasps. But I don't know. I'd love to know what I own! Does anyone recognize this item or know of Nike "N-71"? I didn't have luck with Google.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mica410

mica410 New Member

Hello! I dont know when you wrote this post but i have the same jacket for a couple of years now, I bought it in a Ross and all this years i been wondering what is this jacket for. Is this jacket for a especific sport? I guess we will never know. Glad to know i'm not the only one.