• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Does anyone know anything about Daniel Cremieux Signature Edition ties?

isealbz

Reaction score
I came across the following tie at Dillard's on sale for $42 (originally listed at $120):

The tie indicates that it is 100% silk, made in Italy, and part of a limited edition (152 out of 500). It is unlined, so I believe that it is a so-called "seven-fold tie."

At this point in my life, I ordinarily wouldn't spend more than $30 on a tie, but in this case, I couldn't resist, because it looked vastly superior to the other ties that I've come across in department stores.

Three questions:
  1. Does anyone know anything about these ties? I still have two days to return it and get my money back, so if it isn't worth the $42, I could do without it.
  2. I'm tentatively planning to wear this to a wedding next week with a navy suit and a white point collar shirt (from Brooks Brothers). I was considering a burgundy tie, but I'm thinking that the yellow might be more appropriate for a spring wedding. What do you all think?
  3. If I keep this tie, I could pair it with a pocket square that picks up on the blue stripes. Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!

tocohillsguy

Reaction score
It is a fine tie. I can't tell you much about your tie except I own several Daniel Cremieux 7 fold ties that I like.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.