• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Does anyone know any good stores in DC/VA Arlington to buy for good streetwear and..?

Glasshearted

Reaction score
I'm very new first time to this forum my friend suggested this site to me, and I'm not really experienced too much in any fashion. I simply know that dark colors bring you out specifically, but I would also like to know what is good styles, and good clothes to match with.

Does anyone also know any good stores in the area of fairfax, arlington, and DC?

That would be great, and it's a pleasure to meet y'all.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
theres lots of street vendors with "i love DC" on them ... you can be as cool as THIS guy!

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Glasshearted
I'm very new first time to this forum my friend suggested this site to me, and I'm not really experienced too much in any fashion. I simply know that dark colors bring you out specifically, but I would also like to know what is good styles, and good clothes to match with. Does anyone also know any good stores in the area of fairfax, arlington, and DC? That would be great, and it's a pleasure to meet y'all.
Really just Barneys Co-Op in Friendship Heights and Georgetown. The Saks in Friendship Heights has a few nice Dior and McQueen pieces but the prices/selection are shit.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nah, DC is ass.....buying clothes here is terrible. I await some suggestions as well...

giraffe lookout

Reaction score
Commonwealth is alright. I don't shop there much anymore because I'm not really all that into streetwear anymore. It's located on Florida Ave right by 18th street.

They have a lot of what I would consider hipster streetwear stuff. But I'm not about to get into a discussion of what is or what isn't a hipster. Anyways, Billionaire Boys Club and Crooks and Castles are big brands there. They also have some nice stuff from Folk, Maiden Noir and Norse Projects.

pdsf

Reaction score
Isn't Farinelli's in Arlington VA?

Need Supply in Richmond VA (okay, not the DC area I know...).

beowolf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Really just Barneys Co-Op in Friendship Heights and Georgetown. The Saks in Friendship Heights has a few nice Dior and McQueen pieces but the prices/selection are shit.

Yep, that is basically all we have in DC. So sad.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pdsf
Isn't Farinelli's in Arlington VA?

Need Supply in Richmond VA (okay, not the DC area I know...).

farinellis is done ... mauro closed up shop to focus on his own clothing line wolf v goat

need supply is really great, but too far for dc folks

Glasshearted

Reaction score
Okay well is there any threads on where I can learn to have good urban wear/business casual wear?

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 14 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 69 17.7%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 128 32.8%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 67 17.2%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 27 6.9%