1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone here work mostly from home?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mensimageconsultant, Oct 13, 2006.

1. alflauren

alflauren Senior member

does anyone here goes to his office to work?

I go to my office to not work. I get a day's worth of face time, maybe 3 hours of real billable time to clients, and 5 or 6 hours browsing the internet or talking to family and friends.

2. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Thanks for the replies and now for an attempt to get an answer to the more specific question that should have been asked instead:
    Does anyone here work from home and rarely (less than once a month) do business face-to-face (or, in case there are any celebrities around, make public appearances)?

3. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

It's the Mirror, Mirror on the wall study.

Not everything is about wicked queens, LK.

4. spertia

spertia Senior member

I have worked full-time from home for the past five years or so. Every few months I travel back to corporate headquarters for a couple days of face time.

5. briancl

briancl Senior member

I haven't been given office real estate by any company I've worked for since 2002. I work entirely from home, but I do occasionally travel to a customer location.

6. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

i work from my boss's home. that almost counts.

No longer work from my boss's home. [​IMG]

Getting a new job, going to work in a real office again. [​IMG] Less than 1 week out of work. That rocks. Thank you, economy. [​IMG]