Does anyone have advice re: a men's style consultant?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by denverbizman42, May 20, 2013.

1. denverbizman42

denverbizman42 Member

I've been looking to really step up my look. I don't know if anyone here has used a style consultant or someone you'd recommend? Or is this even helpful?

Or, is there someone here who would like to mentor someone? By a mentor, i just mean someone who could chat cia skype, or even just email to help provide some friendly advice? I find a lot of great posts on here but want to jump in to paying attention to all the fine details of putting my best image out there.

2. Zephyrnoid

Zephyrnoid Active Member

Well. This whole forum is an army of MENTORS.
    I publish an e-zine and try hard to offer style guides. GQ is heavy into guidance and the only other thing is that for pay, I might be willing to consult. Basically, we develop a lifestyle profile and then get your wish for a new image.
    I lucked out in my 20's. As photographer, I was surrounded by stylists and you can be sure they changed my look a few times over.
    There are also some great classic books out there, for the classic foundations.
    Finally. Nothing beats marching into a great bunch of stores and picking some brains
    :D