• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dodge Challenger Commercial

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
22,630
Reaction score
8,627
This makes me proud to be an American. I didn't know Mel Gibson started directing car commercials hahaha.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
 

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
5,654
Reaction score
59
Originally Posted by javyn
This makes me proud to be an American. I didn't know Mel Gibson started directing car commercials hahaha.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.


That is bad ass...they should have played this during the USAvEngland match.
 

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
22,630
Reaction score
8,627
Originally Posted by embowafa
That is bad ass...they should have played this during the USAvEngland match.

No lie!
 

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
11,977
Reaction score
1,290
Originally Posted by javyn
This makes me proud to be an American. I didn't know Mel Gibson started directing car commercials hahaha.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.


Thanks, I just got a patriotic boner.
 

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
14,679
Reaction score
6,582
Washington in the car
 

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
9,403
Reaction score
301
Hilarious!
 

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
12,135
Reaction score
403
 

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
32,028
Reaction score
11,360
Nice commercial. Sadly, I have test driven the Challenger and it does not hold up to similar Euro Sports cars. And while slightly faster it is significantly more expensive and not nearly as well made as the Ford Mustang.

No thanks.
 

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
5,654
Reaction score
59
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
Nice commercial. Sadly, I have test driven the Challenger and it does not hold up to similar Euro Sports cars. And while slightly faster it is significantly more expensive and not nearly as well made as the Ford Mustang.

No thanks.


It consistently comes in 3rd when compared to the Camaro and Mustang.

Shameless plug-I
my new Camaro.
 

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

  • Yes, I’m tacky like that.

  • No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

  • No watch at all.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
467,134
Messages
9,999,778
Members
211,003
Latest member
mrarnaud
Top