• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Doctor Who

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ugh, the other Time Lord who got killed regenerated from an old white man to a young black lesbian female. Here comes the Doctor as a Genderfluid Aboriginal in a wheelchair. ******* give me a break.

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sorry Harve. Your female Doctor is coming. Deal with it.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Season final spoilers.
i love that at the start of the last episode the Doctor has a blank look on his face when talking to Claire in the Dinner. It's not something you pick up on in first viewing but is very obvious in repeat viewings of the episode.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh for ****'s sake.

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's Doctor Who. Any given Doctor will last 2 to 4 years and be replaced. A female regeneration wouldn't kill you and things will be back to the status quo soon enough.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It's Doctor Who. Any given Doctor will last 2 to 4 years and be replaced. A female regeneration wouldn't kill you and things will be back to the status quo soon enough.

No, this is now the Doctor Who slide into degeneracy. I will not be watching a Doctor with Fibromyalgia and a Tumblr account.

Sleeves345

Reaction score
They already did two male-->female regenerations recently. Missy and that dude in the finale. This might be testing the waters for a female doctor later on, but I bet it'll be a while on down the road before we see it happen.

I felt it was a strong finish that left the story arc concluded, but with just enough loose ends dangling to tie into later events if needed. As they usually do.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Master coming back as a woman was acceptable, he was so fucked from his regenerations and deaths that who knows what weird **** went on.

You put the Doctor in a bicycle helmet, I'm tuning out.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I do think they are testing the waters. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it's part of Steven's big plan to do before he hows out.

PekingRoadHK

Reaction score
I like Dr. Who. funny.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good poast, broheim.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Intro to Christmas Special.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rewatched Library of the Dead the other day, River really is a great character.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Picture of the next Doctor has been released. It's the one in the front. Spoilers.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"Hey, where's my Sonic Hamburger?"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads