1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Do you wear color?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Soph, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Flieger

Flieger Senior member

I think timeless style is not neccesarily achieved by not wearing colorful clothes. Timeless style has to do with how clothes fit your bodytype and how comfortable you are wearing them. Ofcourse your choice of bright colors should suit your skin and hair color. I only wear my sky blue cotton cantarelli jacket (which is fantastic in terms of fit, much better for my build than canali or corneliani) when my pale winter face is replaced by its much healthier looking summer tan. I do admit being very reluctant with wearing pink. A tie or in my case faded pink pants are all I wil wear in that color. It has nothing to do with pink being perceived by certain guys as being a girly color or anything. Its more that I look ridicilous in a pink sweater or polo it's not my thing I guess. It surprises me that a lot of high school kids wear pink in a very flamboyant way these days. These kids combine baby blue, pink and light green in a way that I would never have worn to school. It woud have resulted in my ass being kicked all day by my friends who were always quite ready with their healthy criticism of my clothing style. (but often they copied it a few months later, I am sure this has happened to more SF community members either with friends or colleagues etc.)[​IMG]

2. vaclava krishna

vaclava krishna Senior member

The Yale, collection 2007, has many colors to wear. [​IMG]