• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you smoke marijuana?

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Simple question - yes or no. This is not a "Have you ever smoked pot?" but more so "Do you smoke pot regularly at least once a month?". I will post a few different options regarding age and such. This is all anonymous and you don't have to post anything unless you want to make a comment. Just thought it may be interesting to

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No. And I'm 21. And I've never done any drugs, legal or illegal. And I've never smoked and I've never had a drink. And I'm not a mormon.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
i put me as a yes, few times a month - thats overstating it though.

I am a very occasional smoker. I had some on the weekend, first time in a very very very long time. i still enjoy it when i smoke it, and certainly will smoke again at some point in the future, but who knows when...

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am somewhat surprised by the numbers, albeit a small pool.

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
I've been the "high all the time" type at various times throughout my adult life, but rarely smoke any more. I first got high at age eleven. I started again in my early 20s. I've learned a lot from smoking pot, but I've also lost a lot of productive time. In that way it's a lot like Style Forum.
sly.gif

oman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i smoke regularly

oh and:

Originally Posted by Arethusa
...I've never done any drugs, legal or illegal.
i don't see how this could be true, unless you abstain from eating entirely

Histrion

Reaction score
I used to but I stopped. It didn't produce that much fun anymore so it wasn't worth it.

Garfieldthecat

Reaction score
No, never. Aside from growing up in the Army, where that sort of thing is frowned on, my Grandfather died of lung cancer, so I have no desire to smoke anything ever. I haven't even smoked a cigar at weddings.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nope. I've been in rooms while people were hitting the bong, so I assume that I must have inhaled some by mere presence of being in the room, but would never do it directly.
However, I don't really find pot to be a social quagmire, compared to oh, say cocaine, which just ***** you up big time (just take at Lindsey Lohan for a perfect example).

I drink however, but more socially than anything else, plus if I do drink I want to make it worth it, so I purposely make an effort only to drink knowing that I will get ****-faced, but that the situation allots for my being ****-faced safely.

Jon.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How about an option for "Never have."
smile.gif

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oman
yeah i smoke regularly oh and: i don't see how this could be true, unless you abstain from eating entirely
Ok, substantial narcotics or psychotropics, to be more accurate. I do take basic painkillers (ibuprofin, etc), albeit very rarely and only if I really can't function otherwise. Food, however, is not a drug, and saying so is very silly. I am surprised, actually. I only know one person who's never tried pot, and I am the only person I know who's never done anything. I would've expected more people to answer yes. For what it's worth, I support legalization (and those crazy latter day saints!).

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I smoked about 3 times in the army, came very very close to getting caught (which literally would have changed my life completly) didn't smoke anything again for 10 years, smoked maybe 10-15 times after that (basically about an ounce of pot a friend grew and gave me, and a dozen or so times in amersterdamn) and that's my whole drug experience. I actually liked it alot, but it left me so clowdy the next day that I figured I was just too old for that stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads