1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Do you smoke marijuana?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by VMan, Mar 13, 2006.

1. VMan

VMan Distinguished Member

Simple question - yes or no. This is not a "Have you ever smoked pot?" but more so "Do you smoke pot regularly at least once a month?". I will post a few different options regarding age and such. This is all anonymous and you don't have to post anything unless you want to make a comment. Just thought it may be interesting to

2. Arethusa

Arethusa Distinguished Member

No. And I'm 21. And I've never done any drugs, legal or illegal. And I've never smoked and I've never had a drink. And I'm not a mormon.

3. Matt

Matt [email protected]

i put me as a yes, few times a month - thats overstating it though.

I am a very occasional smoker. I had some on the weekend, first time in a very very very long time. i still enjoy it when i smoke it, and certainly will smoke again at some point in the future, but who knows when...

4. tiger02

tiger02 Militarist

Never saw the point, really.

5. whoopee

whoopee Distinguished Member

I am somewhat surprised by the numbers, albeit a small pool.

6. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Distinguished Member

Not even once.

7. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

I've been the "high all the time" type at various times throughout my adult life, but rarely smoke any more. I first got high at age eleven. I started again in my early 20s. I've learned a lot from smoking pot, but I've also lost a lot of productive time. In that way it's a lot like Style Forum.[​IMG]

8. oman

oman Distinguished Member

yeah i smoke regularly

oh and:

...I've never done any drugs, legal or illegal.
    i don't see how this could be true, unless you abstain from eating entirely

9. Histrion

Histrion Senior Member

I used to but I stopped. It didn't produce that much fun anymore so it wasn't worth it.

10. Garfieldthecat

Garfieldthecat Senior Member

No, never. Aside from growing up in the Army, where that sort of thing is frowned on, my Grandfather died of lung cancer, so I have no desire to smoke anything ever. I haven't even smoked a cigar at weddings.

11. imageWIS

imageWIS Stylish Dinosaur

No. And I'm 21. And I've never done any drugs, legal or illegal. And I've never smoked and I've never had a drink. And I'm not a mormon.

Oh, you crazy Mormons![​IMG]

Jon.

12. imageWIS

imageWIS Stylish Dinosaur

Nope. I've been in rooms while people were hitting the bong, so I assume that I must have inhaled some by mere presence of being in the room, but would never do it directly.
    However, I don't really find pot to be a social quagmire, compared to oh, say cocaine, which just fucks you up big time (just take at Lindsey Lohan for a perfect example).

I drink however, but more socially than anything else, plus if I do drink I want to make it worth it, so I purposely make an effort only to drink knowing that I will get shit-faced, but that the situation allots for my being shit-faced safely.

Jon.

13. skalogre

skalogre Distinguished Member

How about an option for "Never have." [​IMG]

14. Arethusa

Arethusa Distinguished Member

yeah i smoke regularly oh and: i don't see how this could be true, unless you abstain from eating entirely
    Ok, substantial narcotics or psychotropics, to be more accurate. I do take basic painkillers (ibuprofin, etc), albeit very rarely and only if I really can't function otherwise. Food, however, is not a drug, and saying so is very silly. I am surprised, actually. I only know one person who's never tried pot, and I am the only person I know who's never done anything. I would've expected more people to answer yes. For what it's worth, I support legalization (and those crazy latter day saints!).

15. globetrotter

globetrotter Stylish Dinosaur

I smoked about 3 times in the army, came very very close to getting caught (which literally would have changed my life completly) didn't smoke anything again for 10 years, smoked maybe 10-15 times after that (basically about an ounce of pot a friend grew and gave me, and a dozen or so times in amersterdamn) and that's my whole drug experience. I actually liked it alot, but it left me so clowdy the next day that I figured I was just too old for that stuff.