• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Do you shape your eyebrows?

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I believe Vox Sartoria does. Oops. I thought you said shave.

choowy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by merkur
Do you shape your eyebrows? A better question I suppose is: what should a man's eyebrows look like? Is shaping one's eyebrows best left to a professional or should one just go for it?

All a man needs to worry about is that he has two eyebrows (ie, no Frida Kahlo shit), and not the shape of them.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unibrows prevent the need to worry about such matters.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is important to have shaped eyebrows if you're a super villain or if you're a Klingon.

Not so much if you're Andy Rooney.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a unibrow. I separate it. That's the extent of my "shaping".

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I shave mine off and then reapply fake eyebrows at about mid-forehead. That way, I always look really surprised and no one bothers me with bad news.

Casey

Reaction score
Do you use Sharpie or ar they actually some sort of textured eyebrows that you stick on?

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was blessed with naturally perfect arching eyebrows.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just clean up and hair inbetween them...no need to shape them.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that thickness is an issue as much as strays. Tweez the strays, thickness be damned! One's hair stylist can take care of the thickness if needed.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Some guys have eyebrows that grow long, like scalp hair. I imagine some of them trim the hairs to keep them in check. I have the opposite problem. While my scalp hair is holding steady, I'm losing eyebrow hair. I might have to look into those stick-on eyebrows, got any brands you'd recommend?

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imatlas
Some guys have eyebrows that grow long, like scalp hair. I imagine some of them trim the hairs to keep them in check. I have the opposite problem. While my scalp hair is holding steady, I'm losing eyebrow hair. I might have to look into those stick-on eyebrows, got any brands you'd recommend?

Sharpie?

jasonwhite

Reaction score
Highly suggest threading. Cheap, effective, and done by Persian men for thousands of years (and if you want to look at hairy men, look at Persians)....

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%
  • 31 - 40