• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you like sushis?

P-K-L

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you like it the sushi?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like it the sushi so much that I moved to Japan...to be closer to the source of all that raw fishy goodness.

darkie_one

Reaction score
I live at the far east and I like fried salmon, caviar and crab meat and I don't even tried sushi
smile.gif

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unagi... oh my gosh... I wanted to go to the gym right now but now I'm not quite sure if I shouldn't be on my way for dinner instead.

I liked everything I've tasted so far. The weird part is that I started my sushi addiction with salmon and now exactly that is the last thing I'd order when out for sushi.

Do we count only the dead fish stuff or also the things with non-fishie ingredients? I like tamagoyaki on my nigiri.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love sushi, I hate people who think california roll is good sushi, and can't eat more than 2 rolls... (if you are a dude), and they go for sushi like once a year and whenever the conversation is brought up, they act like they are an expert...

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Is the plural form for sushi- "sushis"? or "sushii"?

yesnoyes

Reaction score
yes indeed. Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he dies 4 years later in a boating accident off the coast of california.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
yes. Love sushi. California roll is the bomb!

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lee_44106
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
yes. Love sushi. California roll is the bomb!

I am an expert on sushi, especially the california roll, which I get a couple of times a year.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sushi is my favorite. I like it so much that I probably eat it every 3 to 4 months. If you get tired of the California Roll, there is another roll with cream cheese in it. Fantastic for a change once in a while!

LOL

I have been eating sashimi a lot more lately. Proximity to the ocean helps substantially. Sometimes simplicity is best when you have amazing ingredients.

Talbina

Reaction score
California roll. It's best thing bro.

I eat like 3 times a year, it is the best sushi i have have had.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I do like Sushi, but it fills me up. Which is strange, because its one of the few things that does. And in the spirit of this threak: You guys need to try the Philadelphia roll at the TapHouse, its roast beef and cream cheese! Japanese food is awesome!
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 90 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads