• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Do you like my new streetwear watch I designed?

oardx

Reaction score
Here is a sneak peek at my new watches I'm designing...feedback?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ugly....would never wear...

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So more Rolex rip-off with a hypebeast twist?

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
<<**way to go! **>>

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
you my good sir...have a GIFT. Fuckiing raw talent and a well trained eye for design. Let me bask in your glory.

I for one vote this the watch to own in 2011. High fucking five son.

oardx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DerekS
you my good sir...have a GIFT. Fuckiing raw talent and a well trained eye for design. Let me bask in your glory.

I for one vote this the watch to own in 2011. High fucking five son.

thanks man...will be sure to hit you up on the other designs. everything starts somewhere, ya know. need somthin to pop on my wrist. I just did a site where you can submit watch designs for streetwear to being with. launching it this week... oardx.com

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oardx
thanks man...will be sure to hit you up on the other designs. everything starts somewhere, ya know. need somthin to pop on my wrist. I just did a site where you can submit watch designs for streetwear to being with. launching it this week... oardx.com

yes! yes! yes! how much brah? Id love to order one from you....maybe 2...one for each wrist. I bet these use a highly decorated movement right? alpha as fuck son.

oardx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
ugly....would never wear...

you can design one at oardx.com if you have the skills to prove it. It will be voted on by the community.

tomorrowstars

Reaction score
Cannot accept the possibility that oardx is serious.

oardx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DerekS
yes! yes! yes! how much brah? Id love to order one from you....maybe 2...one for each wrist. I bet these use a highly decorated movement right? alpha as fuck son.

thanks brah...I'll be sure to hook you up with a good deal when it happens since you're supportive in original design. will retail for $125 each but will get them to you for $50 each when it happens. sign up at oardx.com so I can shoot you an email when they drop in March.

oardx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomorrowstars
Cannot accept the possibility that oardx is serious.

I just designed the site...so it takes a second or 2 to get people on it. give it time you'll be saying something different then.

mike868y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

no fucking way bro.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
thanks brah...I'll be sure to hook you up with a good deal when it happens since you're supportive in original design. will retail for $125 each but will get them to you for $50 each when it happens. sign up at oardx.com so I can shoot you an email when they drop in March.

thats a steal man. ill buy 8 of those gold plated beauties if you can get em in assorted neon colors. Gotta stand out from the crowd if you understand....

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 43 15.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 87 31.3%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 51 18.3%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 21 7.6%