• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Do you like my new streetwear watch I designed?

oardx

Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Here is a sneak peek at my new watches I'm designing...feedback?
 

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
19,759
Reaction score
2,696
ugly....would never wear...
 

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
16,630
Reaction score
6,255
So more Rolex rip-off with a hypebeast twist?
 

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
3
<<**way to go! **>>
 

DerekS

Guyliner
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
8,625
Reaction score
4,843
you my good sir...have a GIFT. Fuckiing raw talent and a well trained eye for design. Let me bask in your glory.

I for one vote this the watch to own in 2011. High fucking five son.
 

oardx

Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by DerekS
you my good sir...have a GIFT. Fuckiing raw talent and a well trained eye for design. Let me bask in your glory.

I for one vote this the watch to own in 2011. High fucking five son.


thanks man...will be sure to hit you up on the other designs. everything starts somewhere, ya know. need somthin to pop on my wrist. I just did a site where you can submit watch designs for streetwear to being with. launching it this week... oardx.com
 

DerekS

Guyliner
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
8,625
Reaction score
4,843
Originally Posted by oardx
thanks man...will be sure to hit you up on the other designs. everything starts somewhere, ya know. need somthin to pop on my wrist. I just did a site where you can submit watch designs for streetwear to being with. launching it this week... oardx.com

yes! yes! yes! how much brah? Id love to order one from you....maybe 2...one for each wrist. I bet these use a highly decorated movement right? alpha as fuck son.
 

oardx

Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by ter1413
ugly....would never wear...

you can design one at oardx.com if you have the skills to prove it. It will be voted on by the community.
 

tomorrowstars

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
304
Reaction score
3
Cannot accept the possibility that oardx is serious.
 

oardx

Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by DerekS
yes! yes! yes! how much brah? Id love to order one from you....maybe 2...one for each wrist. I bet these use a highly decorated movement right? alpha as fuck son.

thanks brah...I'll be sure to hook you up with a good deal when it happens since you're supportive in original design. will retail for $125 each but will get them to you for $50 each when it happens. sign up at oardx.com so I can shoot you an email when they drop in March.
 

oardx

Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by tomorrowstars
Cannot accept the possibility that oardx is serious.

I just designed the site...so it takes a second or 2 to get people on it. give it time you'll be saying something different then.
 

mike868y

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
5,457
Reaction score
5,291
Originally Posted by oardx
thanks man...will be sure to hit you up on the other designs. everything starts somewhere, ya know. need somthin to pop on my wrist. I just did a site where you can submit watch designs for streetwear to being with. launching it this week... oardx.com

no fucking way bro.
 

DerekS

Guyliner
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
8,625
Reaction score
4,843
Originally Posted by oardx
thanks brah...I'll be sure to hook you up with a good deal when it happens since you're supportive in original design. will retail for $125 each but will get them to you for $50 each when it happens. sign up at oardx.com so I can shoot you an email when they drop in March.

thats a steal man. ill buy 8 of those gold plated beauties if you can get em in assorted neon colors. Gotta stand out from the crowd if you understand....
 

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

  • 1 - 4

    Votes: 10 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

    Votes: 43 15.5%
  • 11 - 20

    Votes: 87 31.3%
  • 21 - 30

    Votes: 51 18.3%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 21 7.6%
  • 41 - 50

    Votes: 18 6.5%
  • 51 - 60

    Votes: 11 4.0%
  • 61 - 70

    Votes: 6 2.2%
  • 71 - 80

    Votes: 12 4.3%
  • 81 - 90

    Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 91 - 100

    Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 100+

    Votes: 15 5.4%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
427,324
Messages
9,197,231
Members
193,159
Latest member
Darkishhaddock

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top