• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

do you like land rover shoes?

Reaction score
Land Rover is a famous car name as everyone must know, so, how about a people use this name by match a shoes and making ads with this ? will you like to wear a shoes in such name as well with good advertisement images?

so, follow me and check them out.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for the love of god can we get a mandatory audio captcha* during registration???

*whatever the heck they're called

Butter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
for the love of god can we get a mandatory audio captcha* during registration???

*whatever the heck they're called

It's not gonna change anything if they're simply hiring minimum wage workers to do this.

It's certainly cheaper to do that than write code.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good grief, is that actually how it works? It's never occurred to me before, but I guess if you can pay someone pennies a day to slave over a sewing machine or hand-stitch tiny tags onto garments, sitting at a computer posting spam links would probably be highly preferable from the worker's perspective.

Oy vey.

citizenshame

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 101166427
Land Rover is a famous car name as everyone must know, so, how about a people use this name by match a shoes and making ads with this ? will you like to wear a shoes in such name as well with good advertisement images?

so, follow me and check them out.

This sounds like a really good idea, and I would actually love to buy several pairs. However, I can only send you a check in the amount of $5,000. It's a company check and I can't change the amount. What I'll need you to do after we've determined how much I owe you and you recieve my check, is mail back to me in cash the difference in cost. Obviously, the most improtant thing with internet transactions is trust, so you'll have to trust me that this will work out. I assure you I am legitimate.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.