• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you like girls who smoke cigarettes?

TourbillonTurk.

Reaction score
Their´s girls who smoke.
voguepic4.jpg
(Sophia Loren) Then their´s girls who smoke.
amy-winehouse-smoking-outside-court-pic-dm-485009169.jpg

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't like girls who ask for cigarettes.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't particularly care. I'd have issues with a girl who had a serious habit (roughly a pack a day or more), but I've dated anyone from staunch nonsmokers to girls who probably smoked 10 a day or so.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I like females who smoke cigars and pipes.

Me too. I know this red head girl who wears fur well and smokes a pipe. I always encourage GFs to smoke cigars with me.

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
I like the visual aspect, and my wife smoked when we first met, but we've both since quit. It used to be a semi turn-on for me.

As a former smoker, though, I think that the potential cravings/temptations wouldn't be worth it. Plus, my sense of smell is recovering, and I'm not so big a fan of the smell of cigarette smoke anymore.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
I was going to, but I got lazy. I also had to go to this gift exchange Xmas party last night and got sick off of some shoddy homemade weed butter. Not in the mood to diss greasy guys wearing colognes endorsed by JT ya'll.
you should've gone the "I was going to, but I got lazy. So here I am just out of the steaming shower, took an appreciative glance at my naked glorious body, slipped on my agent provocateur baby doll, and hoping that the chocolate ice cream I'm gonna eat in bed won't drip down my ample yet firm bosoms." route
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
I don't like girls who ask for cigarettes.
but isn't this the only way they approach you?

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Add lube

laugh.gif

I was looking for 'slow down and use lube', but I will accept this.

Prince

Reaction score
I don't have any problems with it as long as she has good hygiene (take some gum after smoking for instance).

Nathaniel72

Reaction score
I wouldn't marry a girl who smoked but other than that I don't particularly care

neef23

Reaction score
I once mesed around with a chick who smoked and after a while i could taste the cigarette when i kissed her "no bueno"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads