• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you know what I fkn can't stand?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
what exactly is this thread about
confused.gif

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
what exactly is this thread about
confused.gif

I believe it is primarily about posting while drunk, and also perhaps the inevitable neck ache that comes from having to look up most of the day.

- B

tattersall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I wasn't quite sure in which thread to post this, but I've decided this is the most approriate place.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

- B

Chuck and Jill at the polo club social?

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tattersall
Chuck and Jill at the polo club social?

They were stomping on some things that turned out not to be divots, which caused a big scene.

If Chuck were only a Senior Member of StyleForvm, he could post a, "I just crammed my Pumas into horseshit...how do I get the stain and smell out?" thread. Alas, he is not.

- B

tattersall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They were stomping on some things that turned out not to be divots, which caused a big scene.

Now I understand why security was called. I don't think anyone was wearing real yet vomitous sevenfold ties, though.

If Chuck were only a Senior Member of StyleForvm, he could post a, "I just crammed my Pumas into horseshit...how do I get the stain and smell out?" thread. Alas, he is not.

There was once a Senior Member here called 'Mr. Moo' who had particular insight when it came to stains and smells and short-pants.

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
but because I worked for Roy Cohn. And he and Halston ( Roy F. ) would often go there and let me go as a sort of designated driver ( which meant I was much less stoned than they were ). It was an interesting era.

My God the back seat of that car.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

- B

Chuck and Jill use to sell ties here?

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
I call this ensemble, "First Fall Flannel for whnay.."

675213984_jyFdL-XL.jpg
675213890_TY9Cn-XL.jpg

675213935_uh75f-XL.jpg
675213953_9aDxo-XL.jpg

675213958_JiiY4-XL.jpg
675213910_UpZPX-XL.jpg

- B

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I call this ensemble, "First Fall Flannel for whnay.."

675213984_jyFdL-XL.jpg
675213890_TY9Cn-XL.jpg

675213935_uh75f-XL.jpg
675213953_9aDxo-XL.jpg

675213958_JiiY4-XL.jpg
675213910_UpZPX-XL.jpg

- B

I like the shirt, what little of it that can be seen.
Is it another of those imported high-end "Western" shirts,
or the real thing?

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
....the inevitable neck ache that comes from having to look up most of the day.

- B

Best stab EVAR!

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
677801044_64GdD-O.jpg

"Can you point out where the dwarf tossing tent is? I have a score to settle with one of your carnies."

"What's the carny's name?"

"He goes by 'whnay.'"

"Oh yeah, I know him. Little feller. Here's over there in the Small Timers Tent."

"Thanks."

"Here...better take these two towels. Wrap them around your ankles before you enter the tent. He's a biter."

"Thanks again, and I apologize for calling you, 'sir.'"

"No problem. It's the full beard."

- B

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there a dwarf tossing event at the lumberjack competitions? I want to say that I've seen it on ESPN, but I'm not certain.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Is there a dwarf tossing event at the lumberjack competitions? I want to say that I've seen it on ESPN, but I'm not certain.

Yes. The little person has to undergo quite a lengthy training since they have to stand ramrod straight. In the lumberjack competitions, the tossing is done caber style.

In country fairs and so on, and underhand toss is permitted. It's not that standards are lax, but more that they want the competition to be accessible to a wider fan base.

- B

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads