• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you know about, pupusas?

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are very afforbale, when delicious. Here I am having 2, with a Jarritos natural sode (LK, likes these).
mypupusa1iu3.jpg

JSK

Reaction score
Do you buy these, at the pupuseria?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't dunk your tie, in the sode.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Don't dunk your tie, in the sode.

^^^That's classic right there.^^^
laugh.gif

Never heard of pupusas but they look good. Looks like they need some sour cream.

National Pupusa day is on my birthday!!! November 13th!!!
bigstar[1].gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The pupusas, wreak havoc on the intestine, flaming diahrreah in the morning.

Englandmj7

Reaction score
Didn't K-Fed write a song about these?

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are a central American delicacy, specifically in the region of El Salvador. I've had them and found to be extremely greasy, high in calories and deviod of nutritional value. I think I'll pass.

Charley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The appear to contain the rat meat that is now in great supply in NYC.
Should be high in protein.

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lived on them for 2 weeks while traveling through El Salvador. They are tasty little puppies, but as stated earlier not very healthy.

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
They are a central American delicacy, specifically in the region of El Salvador. I've had them and found to be extremely greasy, high in calories and deviod of nutritional value. I think I'll pass.
el salvador is a country.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you friends, for this concern of my, tie. But now I must pass you, an urgent dream.

Last night, after the pupusas, and upon the consumption of, Modelo Especial (6), I decided to lay, in the vestibule, to mediate upon a water formation, on the ceiling,w hich looks , with head spinning, as suspenders, being pulled a part, by Narasingha. Shortly upon napping, in a dream, my Trad advisor, Hortensia Krishna appeared, wearing a flowing, saffron tweed robe, with a 3 button roll. He was holding, 1 carnation, sagging, with broken stem. Asking, the meaning of this, he told a story, of power strolling , on Robertson boulevard (LA), and that in front, of the famous Ivy restaurant (remembering now, Mr. Bodner) at a cafe, he began to argument, with a Scientology minister. The Scientology man wearing, a blue DB, with no gorge, and shoulders looking stuffed, he spoke of Hortensia’s tweed, calling its weave, unhygienic, and that to be a true, Spiritual leader, he must visit his Scientology tailor, down the valley (perhaps near, Wallstreet). It was then Hortensia told me, that without a word, he took the 1 carnation, from the cafe table, and snapped it , upon this man’s eye brow (right), in an act of aggro Trad, perhaps even reminding, as Narasingha would do. Soon after, I woke from this inspiration dream, to complete chapter XII, of my book. Thankful to the papusas, Modelo, and the great inspiration, of Hortensia Krishna.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
el salvador is a country.

and the capital is San Salvador.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
Thank you friends, for this concern of my, tie. But now I must pass you, an urgent dream.

Last night, after the pupusas, and upon the consumption of, Modelo Especial (6), I decided to lay, in the vestibule, to mediate upon a water formation, on the ceiling,w hich looks , with head spinning, as suspenders, being pulled a part, by Narasingha. Shortly upon napping, in a dream, my Trad advisor, Hortensia Krishna appeared, wearing a flowing, saffron tweed robe, with a 3 button roll. He was holding, 1 carnation, sagging, with broken stem. Asking, the meaning of this, he told a story, of power strolling , on Robertson boulevard (LA), and that in front, of the famous Ivy restaurant (remembering now, Mr. Bodner) at a cafe, he began to argument, with a Scientology minister. The Scientology man wearing, a blue DB, with no gorge, and shoulders looking stuffed, he spoke of Hortensia’s tweed, calling its weave, unhygienic, and that to be a true, Spiritual leader, he must visit his Scientology tailor, down the valley (perhaps near, Wallstreet). It was then Hortensia told me, that without a word, he took the 1 carnation, from the cafe table, and snapped it , upon this man’s eye brow (right), in an act of aggro Trad, perhaps even reminding, as Narasingha would do. Soon after, I woke from this inspiration dream, to complete chapter XII, of my book. Thankful to the papusas, Modelo, and the great inspiration, of Hortensia Krishna.

worship.gif

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please tell us more about your book.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
an act of aggro Trad

One can only imagine...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads