• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a cat?

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
JB: Gr8 cats.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
posting drunk.
Was at a place tonite that had 4 pussies,
A great time was had by all
Its funny how they like chasing the laser point
Spent part of the evening making longcat

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by T4phage
posting drunk.
Was at a place tonite that had 4 pussies,
A great time was had by all
Its funny how they like chasing the laser point
Spent part of the evening making longcat

What about tacgnol?

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
He's gotten so huge that picking him and flopping him around is almost impossible (haha), but yes, he just flops around in your arms or anywhere he sits/lays. But, they are very doglike and hilarious... for example, we've all had to kick him out of our rooms at night, because he likes to sleep on your head. You have to watch opening the refrigerator... because he loves to jump in there. We bought some slippers in the shape of cats just as a joke, thinking he'd want to play with them... and he thinks they are real cats and is terrified of them.

And, he rarely sits like a normal cat... instead, he always sits like the Scottish Fold above.

Haha, i hope he doesn't make a racket when he gets kicked out of your room.

How big is this guy! I heard they get HUGE! Well I'm calling one of the ragdoll breeders I singled out tonight, any suggestions for breeders that ship internationally?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, they get BIG. In the pic, that's a size 11 men's dress shoe box that he's squeezed into... he's like a bobcat with really long hair! When he breaks into a full run, it sounds like a horse running through the house.

Anyway, I don't know about breeder's that ship internationally... my sister was actually the one who did all the research on the cat years ago when we got him (the pic I posted was taken 3 years ago and he was already several years old by then).

In any case, good luck and I think you'll really enjoy it!

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ah
We move like cagey tigers
We couldn't get closer than this
The way we walk
The way we talk
The way we stalk
The way we kiss

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Ah
We move like cagey tigers
We couldn't get closer than this
The way we walk
The way we talk
The way we stalk
The way we kiss

LK a Cure fan? Who knew?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Pretty sure I've posted pics of both our cats before. Here's the 12#, 10 year old tabby female named Chloe:

DSC00568.jpg

Here is a bobcat posing as a purebred Rag Doll:

DSC00417.jpg

As I said when I first posted this, the fireplace hob is 23" high. This is a monster cat. Last year some kids came to the door selling candy for their school. Max ran off so they didn't get a good look at him. One girl said, "What a nice coat your dog has."

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So many ragdolls on this forum. Coincidence?

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have any pets. I had a houseplant but it died about 3 weeks after I got it.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only way my wife could convince me to get a cat was if we found the "dog of the cat world."

We got an Abyssinian. Very cool cat.

Few weeks old:

1 year:

lefty

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Abyssinians are really cool, as are cats in general. I will be getting one eventually, when I work out the logistics of it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads