• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a cat?

dynajb

Reaction score
About 13 weeks old and very inquisitive. The kids named the Ginger Patrick and the Grey Lily. Patrick will be a handful!

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Parents' new kittens :satisfied:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They had a calico last; they're used to it.

I've had numerous tricolour cats everyone was nutso, still loved them. Had one that lived to be 23, every other pet we had in that time hated her and the feeling was mutual, she out lived them all though. My current cat is a tricolour Maine ****, she is beautiful, but has the double threat of being nutso and gigantic.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where can I find breeder for tabby in New York?

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where can I find breeder for tabby in New York?

Try any alley beside a restaurant, although I don't remember any of Sgt Bilko's Top Cat's friends being tabbies.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Try any alley beside a restaurant, although I don't remember any of Sgt Bilko's Top Cat's friends being tabbies.

Tell him to pass on Chinese 's ones because no cats will dare hanging around them..

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ok, why is it that dogs are considered a more masculine pet than cats? Cats are MADE for men: they require little maintenance, just a bit of food every day. They don't have to go out, they don't necessarily have to be given tons of attention all the time... Cats are independent and just kind of "exist" in an apartment, making them ideal for guys. Whereas dogs, while seemingly somehow more masculine (like, why, for hunting?..) are extremely high maintenance, needy (albeit cute and lovable and loyal etc), and you cannot leave them for even 12 hours alone at a time without someone having to walk them. So my assessment is that cats are certainly not "just" for gay men, but any man who is busy and still wants a bit of snuggles and animal company from time to time (who won't drink all the beer in the fridge and then puke in your toilet...)
marchal.gif
So . . . How'd your father take it?

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I dunno...you could make a similar image for your weird overly touchy friend who poops on the sidewalk.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

I dunno...you could make a similar image for your weird overly touchy friend who poops on the sidewalk.

You know Steve too?

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I enjoy all animals, but I tend to see most dogs as robot-ish and driven by a motor, and cats as more conscious and calculating. Therefore, I just enjoy watching and interacting with a cat more than most dogs.

We bought a new bed and the mattress rests right up against the headboard. He's found a new favorite spot to relax. Occasionally he will lean on the pillow like that, and briefly wake up in the middle of a nap and decide that my head is too close to him, so he'll start extending his paw and gently clawing me on the nose until I move.

Last edited:

eztantz

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry to be posting this but I had no other place to ask.
This cat is hanging around my neighborhood - we first started seeing it about 10 days ago. From the looks of it I'd say it is either old or sick or both. (I could be wrong and maybe its just a really weird looking breed) I just happened to be outside and snapped a few pics of it down the block from my apt. Anyone care to explain what may be wrong with it and what the best thing to do for it would be. One day last week it was actually was sleeping on my porch and scared the sh*t outta my wife when she stepped outside. It doesnt move fast when approached by people - kinda lethargic with a delayed growl when bothered. Eyes are really yellow - more than other cats and its face looks kinda flat. The fur is really overgrown and all sorts of crap is stuck in it. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there an animal rescue type organization you could call to see if it has a chip?

Could be lost considering it seems to be pretty accustomed to people (but I certainly don't hear about lost cats very often...)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads