Do you go to Strip Clubs?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by JeffsWood, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Viktri

Viktri Senior member

I have always found the idea of going to strip club just for a drink kind of creepy. Sure for a bachelor party or something like that it is fine, but for drinks after work? Creepy. Thoughts?
    I've been to Brandi's with friends. It was like a lounge with naked women. Nothing wrong with that. Too expensive to do regularly imo. I would NOT go after work with co-workers. That was suggested last Friday at a firm party and was creepy.

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

I have always found the idea of going to strip club just for a drink kind of creepy. Sure for a bachelor party or something like that it is fine, but for drinks after work? Creepy.

Thoughts?

I went out with a girl who went for the buffet.

3. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

Did she enjoy the lunch box?

4. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Did she enjoy the lunch box?

Yeah...

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Some of them, in my home city, have great buffets. And going with a girl was always fun.

6. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

I guess I'm also part of the minority. I like to go to strip clubs a few times a year. Going every week or even every month I can see how it gets old.

7. GloStiX

GloStiX Senior member

lol in Vegas it was a rite of passage when we all turned 18 to go to a strip club with sum buddies.

8. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

Yep. It's the first thing you see on the left hand side of the store. Personally, I never ate any of it, but a buddy of mine did. I shudder at the thought.

The picture doesn't show the store, it's on the right side of the street. ... Note the Subway, though.

[​IMG]

Here I was thinking the store was a ghetto ass corner store.

9. ChicagoRon

ChicagoRon Senior member

I'm not saying I would do it as a habit, because I think it is a bit of a waste financially... but I hardly find it creepy to go to a bar with entertainment for a drink. Unless you have some type of moral issue with strip bars in general (i.e. you would not even go for a bachelor party), it's not all THAT different from going to a bar with a band. If you want to go... go. If not, don't. But don't worry about what other people think about your decision.

10. fredfred

fredfred Senior member

There are different strip clubs, with different women, situations, and "feel".

Some are nasty and vile, with some women who WILL have sex for enough money.

Some are cute and quaint, found in smaller town/rural areas. They are cheap ($5-$10 per dance) and they girls love you if you pay them $20.. They'll sit and talk (if you want them to) for 30 minutes.

Some (New York City) are HUGE money sucking machines.

When I was in college, I went a few times and it was a fun way to see some naked, beautiful college girls. Now that I'm in NYC... I have no interest in going to Scores. Silicone doesn't appeal to me, and the money factory aspect is a put off.

I do know a girl who works at one of the other NYC strip clubs. I've never been there, but she tells me it's all older guys with money who really just want a good looking girl to talk with for awhile. That makes her sad for them.

11. AntiHero84

AntiHero84 Senior member

Here I was thinking the store was a ghetto ass corner store.

Don't let the picture fool you. It is most certainly a nasty, hole-in-the-wall establishment. For some reason, the photograph makes the area seem much more photogenic.

12. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I have always found the idea of going to strip club just for a drink kind of creepy. Sure for a bachelor party or something like that it is fine, but for drinks after work? Creepy.

Thoughts?

I've never been, but going with other guys has just seemed creepy. I'd go with my girlfriend/other girls though.

13. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I've never been, but going with other guys has just seemed creepy. I'd go to a gay strip club with my fag hags though.
    [​IMG]

14. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

Also, I haven't met many attractive strippers (and yes, I have met a lot of them, I live in Las Vegas).

It's my understanding that a lot of these chicks are from LA. They usually fly in for work on the weekends then fly back out.

15. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

How's your sex life, Connemara?