• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you get facials?

JhwkMac

Reaction score
I'm sure this will invite some great facial ejaculation comments but last thread is a couple years old and talked more about facial treatment at home but what I was wondering is:

Do you get facials at a spa? How often? has it improved your skin? any major differences between a 30-60 minute one? facial peels?

Looking to improve my overall facial appearance.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
give, don't get

YoroiChuu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
give, don't get

lol8[1].gif

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JhwkMac
I'm sure this will invite some great facial ejaculation comments but last thread is a couple years old and talked more about facial treatment at home but what I was wondering is:

Do you get facials at a spa? How often? has it improved your skin? any major differences between a 30-60 minute one? facial peels?

Looking to improve my overall facial appearance.

just go to a dermatologist

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get one with a microdermabrasion.

They make a difference. I used to get them, not recently though.

Basically you can do the same thing by spending 1/2 hour washing your face though (except the microderm) and the extractions. Its quite relaxing though.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Obligatory American Psycho reference.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Um, it's called shaving.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
bukkake?? anyone?

bueller.....bueller

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
Obligatory American Psycho reference.

oooh this is creepy since it is similar to my morning routine.

jacson

Reaction score
What website have you ordered accutane from? Please, write in comments, so everybody knows the scam site. I have also purchased accutane online, my derm would not prescribe it. Accutane is absolute miracle drug! It would be a good idea trying to convince ur dermatologist and find out if accutane should help you type of acne.

JhwkMac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xericx
Get one with a microdermabrasion.

Thanks for the tip, i saw that as one of the options and was if it's worth it.

I'm sporting a winter beard right now, it's not super deep, its pretty trim. do i have to be clean shaven to go get a facial or do they work around the beard?

*#..

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JhwkMac
Thanks for the tip, i saw that as one of the options and was if it's worth it. I'm sporting a winter beard right now, it's not super deep, its pretty trim. do i have to be clean shaven to go get a facial or do they work around the beard?
I'd go clean shaven. My beard grows pretty fast, and if I don't shave within 2 days, then washing my face at night irritates my skin if I rub too abrasively.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics