• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you ever have dreams about SF?

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night i had a dream I was walking home and a there was a farinellis shop on my way. I walked in and mauro tries outfitting me with a fly $500 sweater. In the side room there are all the guys watching some game on tv. Whodini was distinctly there. (no ****)

Never met any of you guys and never talked to any of you. i think the time I spend on here has leeched into my subconscious and I need a break from this site. Your experiences?

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
yes

I think Manton and Mafoo have been in them

also had recurring dreams about going back to my shirtmakers in Paris
frown.gif

The_Jar

Reaction score
im pretty new to this forum, but that doesnt mean i cant smell the epicness of this thread in the making.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I had a very erotic dream about mafoofan. Let's just say he was dressed as a member of the Lollipop Guild and we played strip poker.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I had a very erotic dream about mafoofan. Let's just say we was dressed as a member of the Lollipop Guild and we played strip poker.

9ar2gk.jpg
?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
close, but the head is too small

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had a beautiful dream about a sunset, and looking out a tree in the distance, with the golden red sun as a backdrop. There was a branch that stuck out, and two small birds (lovebirds) on it that were nuzzling and pecking. It was quite moving. Panning my gaze further out on that same branch, I saw another small bird. But this bird was sad - it did not have a fellow lovebird. It was alone, it was cold. The sun's summer evening rays didn't warm it's soft down like it did the other birds'. Something was wrong. I think the bird was a small robot. And it was wearing Rubinacci. I woke up in a cold, quiet perspiration.

16hvzx5.jpg

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never met anyone here IRL, nor have I spoken over the phone. But I had a dream where I went to a SF meet-up and met kunk, Socal, et al.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a dream where I met Brad Pitt and he said he was Kwilkinson. Does that count?
confused.gif

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheessus
I had a dream where I met Brad Pitt and he said he was Kwilkinson. Does that count?
confused.gif

keep dreamin
rimshot.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
i had a dream where i kissed every one of you on the lips.

tongue action included?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads