• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Do you do Kegel exercises?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's called edging and it works too. But doing both is even better of course.

Originally Posted by Tck13
^ If you want bigger "loads" all you have to do is stop before you have an orgasm a couple of times and you'll have much bigger loads.

Americans always want to buy something to make something better...

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kegel's do work.

I've done them on and off and I have on occasion been able to stop the ejaculation after the point of no return, and then keep going as if it was the start of the evening.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have you been able to orgasm w/o ejaculating yet? That is the ultimate. I've managed it once and have to say....no experience or sensation comes close.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
Have you been able to cum w/o ejaculating yet? That is the ultimate. I've managed it once and have to say....no experience or sensation comes close.

I have gotten close to what I imagine it to be. It might have been it, but I did not think it was as amazing as you though it was. How was it different from a regular orgasm?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Farrrrr more intense, and instead of an outward pressure kinda feeling, it goes inward.

scugger

Reaction score
Hitler's response was "It is ze vitamins! Zinc, spirulina, lecithin!". After that my gf became a believer and I was floored that someone else in the world, a Necromantic Hitler no less, has found that those 3 supplements insanely boost sex drive and performance. Anyway, that's how I was introduced to spirulina in the first place heh.

That's crazy!

Farrrrr more intense, and instead of an outward pressure kinda feeling, it goes inward.

I've done it before too, but have heard mixed things about whether it's good for you or not. Do you think it does any damage to pinch it off like that when you are about to "O"?

turbozed

Reaction score
How much zinc are you supplementing with javyn? I get some zinc and ZMA in my multi but may up my dose.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I certainly hope not! heh
Originally Posted by scugger
That's crazy! I've done it before too, but have heard mixed things about whether it's good for you or not. Do you think it does any damage to pinch it off like that when you are about to "O"?
I take 50mg every other day. The zinc in your ZMA should be plenty! I kind of do my own ghetto ZMA. Not that ZMA will break the bank, but I think it's far too expensive for what it is, which is just zinc, magnesium, and b6. I buy it all separately. A pound of magnesium citrate (1 teaspoon being ~150% DRV of elemental zinc) from herbalcom for like 9 dollars, cheapo vitamin B6 (something like $2.50 from iherb), and regular zinc gluconate tabs which are cheap also. I've taken the more expensive zinc chelates like optizinc and picolinate, and honestly, don't think they are any better than gluconate. The way I judge zinc is how hard my erections are, seriously heh.
How much zinc are you supplementing with javyn? I get some zinc and ZMA in my multi but may up my dose.

scugger

Reaction score
javyn, other than lecithin as you stated before, have you gotten into the nootropics game at all (e.g. piracetam and others)?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nope, haven't tried any nootropics. Read a bit about pireacitam or however you spell it, and it seems one of the side effects is a decreased sex drive, so I avoid it.

If you do decide to try those nootropics, keep in mind they will burn through choline like nobody's business, so be sure to get a good choline supplement to take with it. Choline bitartrate or APC if you can afford it. Or else you may have some pretty killer headaches.

(lecithin is a good source of choline but not nearly enough to replenish what the *.*tams cause your brain to burn)

scugger

Reaction score
^ jav, I love how you base the quality of your supplements base don sex drive! you're an animal! personally, i haven't noticed decreased sex drive with it.

I've been rolling with piracetam for a few months now. Whenever i take my pira, i also take that now foods lecitihin. if i just take pira alone I def notice the headaches, but I feel fine when I use lecithin with it.

I've read about people taking the more expensive choline supplements that you mentioned, and I've wondered whether it is worth it. lecithin seems to work well for now.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Speaking of disance. Does anybody else find their's more "forceful" when they get a BJ/HJ from somebody else than just j/o yourself?

No, girls suck at jerking you off (I assume the "somebody else" yuo mentioned is female although you might mean another man's hands, which I have not experience with). Mine go the longest distance when I pull it out of her ass and feverishly shoot it all over. Of course, the times I pull it out are few and far between.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cool! Yeah, I do tend to have a one track mind, but luckily I have a gf now who encourages it. Anyway, if you ever get bored with lecithin, 1fast400.com has great prices on choline bitartrate. I'd stick with lecithin though if it keeps the headaches away!

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have headaches in general. Are there certain vitamins or minerals to help with that? Other than Advil, of course.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Magnesium is supposed to help with migraines I think, but I'm not sure.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's