• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Do you do Kegel exercises?

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, do you?

Do you think they make a difference for men?

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
... and release.

zatarregaza

Reaction score
I didn't know what this was, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. Greater control over ejaculation - distance?

Benefits for men

Though most commonly used by women, men can also use Kegel exercises. Kegel exercises are employed to strengthen the pubococcygeal muscle and other muscles of the pelvic diaphragm. Kegels can help men achieve stronger erections and gain greater control over ejaculation. The objective of this may be similar to that of the exercise in women with weakened pelvic floor: to increase bladder and bowel control and sexual function.

Incontinence

Regarding postprostatectomy urinary incontinence, a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials by the Cochrane Collaboration found that "there may be some benefit of offering pelvic floor muscle training with biofeedback early in the postoperative period immediately following removal of the catheter as it may promote an earlier return to continence".[6]

Sexual function

Kegel workouts can provide men with stronger erections. [7]There are said to be significant benefits for the problem of premature ejaculation from having more muscular control of the pelvis.[8] It is also possible that strengthening the pelvic floor may allow some men to achieve a form of orgasm without allowing ejaculation, and thereby perhaps reach multiple "climaxes" during sexual activity.[citation needed] In men, this exercise lifts up the testicles, also strengthening the cremaster muscle, as well as the anal sphincter, as the anus is the main area contracted when a Kegel is done. This is because the pubococcygeus muscle begins around the anus and runs up to the urinary sphincter.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of disance. Does anybody else find their's more "forceful" when they get a BJ/HJ from somebody else than just j/o yourself?

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Speaking of disance. Does anybody else find their's more "forceful" when they get a BJ/HJ from somebody else than just j/o yourself?

I will neither agree nor disagree; just say that there would be a logical explanation if this was true.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, it works. Just don't overdo it or neglect taking a break every now and again or it will be counterproductive. I try to do them when I remember, which isn't as often as I should, but still, it works wonders. I can *literally* hang a towel on it now and bounce it around. Whenever I move it around in the gf like that, I swear her eyes roll back into her head. Mix it with jelqing and you've got a great combo for total dick control.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
Whenever I move it around in the gf like that, I swear her eyes roll back into her head.

This could be the start of a beautiful rap song.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think it's more dependent on your diet, supplements, how much water you drink, when the last time you came. If you want to shoot a lot, and farther distance, try mixing a tablespoon or two of soy lecithin granules into yogurt or a protein shake. Great volumizer, and the choline in lecithin makes it almost like a nootropic. Granules only, the capsules are worthless unless you take 12 of them to equal 1 tablespoon of the granules.

Originally Posted by sonick

turbozed

Reaction score
You're a weird guy javyn. But you did put me onto bulk spirulina and chlorella so I'm guessing you've researched these subjects a lot.

Where in the HELL did you learn that soy lecithin gives you bigger and thicker loads though? Shit, if you're not joking I'm running out and buying a bottle.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ If you want bigger "loads" all you have to do is stop before you have an orgasm a couple of times and you'll have much bigger loads.

Americans always want to buy something to make something better...

turbozed

Reaction score
No, I realize that fluid stoppage using your PC muscles helps the 'explosiveness.' But if you can do both to get an even bigger load, why not? Especially to see the girl's reaction.

And way to come up with shitty nonsensical generalizations buddy.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by turbozed
No, I realize that fluid stoppage using your PC muscles helps the 'explosiveness.' But if you can do both to get an even bigger load, why not? Especially to see the girl's reaction.

And way to come up with shitty nonsensical generalizations buddy.

Although I was kidding, it's a pretty good generalization. And, yeah, way to worry about useless things you can do with your cock buddy. Maybe you should work on trying to get a girlfriend first.

turbozed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tck13
Although I was kidding, it's a pretty good generalization. And, yeah, way to worry about useless things you can do with your cock buddy. Maybe you should work on trying to get a girlfriend first.

If you think it's a good generalization then you're not kidding. All good, nobody is going to try to convince you otherwise. As far as things to do with my cock, that's really none of your business although you seem to want to make it your business. I find this somemwhat uncomfortable, but I'm not the type to be upset over it. In any case, how about we leave it at that?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People have been taking lecithin for that reason for a while now. Give it a shot, a 3 lb jug of granules costs about 10 bucks from swansonvitamins.com. I initially read about it online maybe 2 years ago and gave it a try, and it worked for me. Thing is...those lecithin granules take on the consistency of boogers, so it's best to mix them with yogurt or a protein shake so you don't notice that nasty consistency. I haven't really researched it like I have the superfoods though. Again, don't get the capsules. 1 or 2 grams of lecithin won't do anything, it has to be more along the lines of 12 - 20 (1 - 2 tablespoons of granules). Apparently it has other benefits too for bodybuilders, as they tend to love taking the stuff. Not sure how it enhances performance in the gym or whatever, but it sure as hell gives me huge loads (not to mention, longer more intense orgasms), and the choline really helps clear up my "brain fog". If you get some granules be sure to refrigerate after opening since it is a fat, and it can go rancid. I actually have a pretty cool story about that. I started my little sexual zinc + lecithin stack not long before I got with my current gf 2 years ago. One night in the motel room early on, she asked me what my secret was...being able to go so long, so I told her what I was taking. She kinda laughed and thought I was full of shit, until we watched a movie together called Hard Rock Zombies (Zombie flicks brought us together initially). The story of Hard Rock Zombies is about Hitler escaping Germany after WW2, and living in Middle America who ends up animating the dead to do his bidding. Anyway, one scene had a 90 something year old Hitler screwing his fine ass 20-something German gf. And she yells out 'You are so old and can still satisfy me!'. Hitler's response was "It is ze vitamins! Zinc, spirulina, lecithin!". After that my gf became a believer and I was floored that someone else in the world, a Necromantic Hitler no less, has found that those 3 supplements insanely boost sex drive and performance. Anyway, that's how I was introduced to spirulina in the first place heh. Not exactly a pubmed reference, but Zombie Hitler is a good enough argument to authority for me!
Originally Posted by turbozed
You're a weird guy javyn. But you did put me onto bulk spirulina and chlorella so I'm guessing you've researched these subjects a lot. Where in the HELL did you learn that soy lecithin gives you bigger and thicker loads though? Shit, if you're not joking I'm running out and buying a bottle.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.