Do you browse like a man or a woman?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sonick, Aug 29, 2008.

  1. sonick

    sonick Senior member

    Messages:
    6,032
    Likes Received:
    483
    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2003
    Location:
    Vancouver
    Using statistics, the site that analyzes your browsing history to determine whether you browse like a man or woman (via visted/unvisited links, doesn't store/go through your actual browsing history) http://www.mikeonads.com/2008/07/13/...timate-gender/ Mine: Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1% Likelihood of you being MALE is 99%
     


  2. FidelCashflow

    FidelCashflow Senior member

    Messages:
    4,328
    Likes Received:
    44
    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2007
    Location:
    Canada
    50%/50% - but I clear my cache every time I close my browser, so there's not much history.
     


  3. Fuuma

    Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

    Messages:
    25,918
    Likes Received:
    10,528
    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2004
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 44%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 56%
     


  4. X-It

    X-It Senior member

    Messages:
    1,245
    Likes Received:
    1
    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2008
    Location:
    Breda (Noord-Brabant) Nederland
    Do you brush like Ms. Piggy or Kermit? [​IMG]
     


  5. HomerJ

    HomerJ Senior member

    Messages:
    4,561
    Likes Received:
    53
    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Oh snap. My shopping habits betray me. [FONT=verdana, Georgia]Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 100% [/FONT] [FONT=verdana, Georgia]Likelihood of you being MALE is 0% [/FONT] Some samples: [FONT=verdana, Georgia]Male - Female Ratio[/FONT] barackobama.com 0.68 [​IMG] [FONT=verdana, Georgia]neimanmarcus.com 0.54[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, Georgia]saksfifthavenue.com 0.53[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, Georgia]sephora.com 0.42 [​IMG][/FONT] [​IMG] [FONT=verdana, Georgia]johnmccain.com 1.27[/FONT] caranddriver.com 1.78 gunsamerica 1.9
     


  6. Tarmac

    Tarmac Senior member

    Messages:
    7,219
    Likes Received:
    22
    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2006
    Location:
    Location: Location
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 84%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 16%

    Bluefly and shoebuy is killing me!
     


  7. mack11211

    mack11211 Senior member

    Messages:
    6,447
    Likes Received:
    73
    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2004
    Location:
    Brooklyn USA
    Using statistics, the site that analyzes your browsing history to determine whether you browse like a man or woman (via visted/unvisited links, doesn't store/go through your actual browsing history) http://www.mikeonads.com/2008/07/13/...timate-gender/ Mine: Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 1% Likelihood of you being MALE is 99%
    Same here. Tip to guys who browse like girls but don't want to. Visit sites like adam4adam.com It will put your numbers right back up.
     


  8. BigHandMan

    BigHandMan Senior member

    Messages:
    521
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2006
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 27%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 73%

    The interesting question would be the SF ratio on the sites in bold below...

    Site Male-Female Ratio
    yahoo.com 0.9
    youtube.com 1
    ebay.com 1.11
    photobucket.com 0.85
    cnn.com 1.35
    bestbuy.com 1.11
    usps.com 0.9
    ups.com 1.08
    cnet.com 1.56
    wachovia.com 0.87
    linkedin.com 0.94
    imageshack.us 0.87
    geico.com 0.89
    vanguard.com 1.74
    skype.com 1.27
    sierratradingpost.com 0.8
    xmradio.com 1.27
    alamo.com 0.98
     


  9. Brian SD

    Brian SD Moderator

    Messages:
    9,760
    Likes Received:
    122
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2004
    Location:
    Tokyo
    98% male for me. guess I dont do enough shopping at bluefly. [​IMG]
     


  10. onion

    onion Senior member

    Messages:
    3,063
    Likes Received:
    3
    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2007
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 78%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 22%


    youtube.com\t1
    ebay.com\t1.11
    cnn.com\t1.35
    ups.com\t1.08
    imageshack.us 0.87
    zappos.com\t0.57
    yelp.com\t0.77
    shoebuy.com\t0.67
    cycletrader.com\t1.63
    gmail.com\t0.9
    bluefly.com\t0.45

    [​IMG]
     


  11. CoconutBanana

    CoconutBanana Senior member

    Messages:
    179
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2008
    Location:
    Bay Area, CA
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 22%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 78%
     


  12. premo

    premo Senior member

    Messages:
    275
    Likes Received:
    1
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2008
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 4%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 96%

    Site\tMale-Female Ratio
    msn.com\t
    0.92
    youtube.com\t
    1
    wikipedia.org\t
    1.08
    amazon.com\t
    0.9
    facebook.com\t
    0.83
    imdb.com\t
    1.06
    addictinggames.com\t
    0.85
    imageshack.us\t
    0.87
    last.fm\t
    0.96
    ebay.ca\t
    1.44
    google.ca\t
    1.33
    collegehumor.com\t
    1.53

    hotmail.com\t
    0.83
    newegg.com\t
    2.23
    funnyordie.com\t
    1.27
    torrentreactor.net\t
    1.86

    amazon.ca\t
    1.04
    gmail.com\t
    0.9
    utorrent.com\t
    1.5

    jcrew.com\t
    0.57
    kongregate.com\t
    1.41

    endless.com\t
    0.59
    rarlab.com\t
    1.74

    ..........com\t
    0.85
    shopadidas.com\t
    0.92
    champssports.com\t
    0.92
    steampowered.com\t
    1.99

    belkin.com\t
    1.74


    [​IMG]
     


  13. sho'nuff

    sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

    Messages:
    22,225
    Likes Received:
    14
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2006
    Location:
    Irvine
    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 59%
    Likelihood of you being MALE is 41%



    Site Male-Female Ratio
    yahoo.com 0.9
    photobucket.com 0.85
    bestbuy.com 1.11
    blockbuster.com 0.83
    carmax.com 1
    fatwallet.com 1.38
    toshiba.com 1.35
    saksfifthavenue.com 0.53




    **

    but it is not all that correct. i flush my history every once in awhile and i peruse alot more sites not listed that should put me over the top as being a woman.
     


  14. West24

    West24 Senior member

    Messages:
    3,960
    Likes Received:
    11
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2007
    Oh snap. My shopping habits betray me.

    [FONT=verdana, Georgia]Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 100% [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, Georgia]Likelihood of you being MALE is 0% [/FONT]

    Some samples:

    [FONT=verdana, Georgia]Male - Female Ratio[/FONT]

    barackobama.com 0.68 [​IMG]
    [FONT=verdana, Georgia]neimanmarcus.com 0.54[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, Georgia]saksfifthavenue.com 0.53[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, Georgia]sephora.com 0.42 [​IMG][/FONT]


    [​IMG]
    [FONT=verdana, Georgia]johnmccain.com 1.27[/FONT]
    caranddriver.com 1.78
    gunsamerica 1.9

    fag
     


  15. Tarmac

    Tarmac Senior member

    Messages:
    7,219
    Likes Received:
    22
    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2006
    Location:
    Location: Location
    I shoulda visited crucial.com today.
     


Share This Page

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by