• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do we really need this?

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean, really do we need this? Who buys this stuff?
pPOLO1-1433994_lifeorstandard_v330.jpg
Jon. BTW: retail price is $32. And, NO I have never seen it on sale.

aybojs

Reaction score
Here's a bowl to go with it. Last year I remember getting a misdelivered NM catalog meant for the old resident of my dorm, and they had a complete "Burberry for Dog" section. So it's not just RL that's nuts.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a bowl to go with it. Last year I remember getting a misdelivered NM catalog meant for the old resident of my dorm, and they had a complete "Burberry for Dog" section. Â So it's not just RL that's nuts.
You are both sadly mistaken. Unfortunatley its not RL that is nuts nor is it Burberry. Its the people that buy that are nuts. In fact, if there were people that were buying that and RL or Burberry did not make a product to meet that need then they would be nuts. JJF

quill

Reaction score
The Royal Palace in Edinburgh has a graveyard that is reserved only for the dogs of military men and troops. Noble tradition, if you ask me. 'Course, they're all six feet under, not trotting around sporting polos. May I suggest Saliva Row for the very best in bespoke bow-wow?
biggrin.gif

SwaG

Reaction score
Does it come with MOP buttons, and will the collar stay up?

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(aybojs @ 29 July 2004, 3:46) Here's a bowl to go with it. Last year I remember getting a misdelivered NM catalog meant for the old resident of my dorm, and they had a complete "Burberry for Dog" section. So it's not just RL that's nuts.
You are both sadly mistaken. Unfortunatley its not RL that is nuts nor is it Burberry. Its the people that buy that are nuts. In fact, if there were people that were buying that and RL or Burberry did not make a product to meet that need then they would be nuts. JJF
Did I mention that RL was nuts? I think not. Sir, I challenge you to a duel at 20 paces. Ok, back to reality...the people who buy this stuff are nuts, not the intelligent purveyor whom gains a profit from such nincompoops. Jon.

TomW

Reaction score
I have a neighbor who wears a good deal of Burberry outerwear, she has a matching piece in each style for her Yorkshire Terrior. It is a frightening sight. The dog has more high end designer accessories than most people.

There is obviously a market, and as FIH says, they'd be crazy to ignore it.

quill

Reaction score
The only reason you always see canines wearing tops and not bottoms is that dogs already have plenty of "pants." (Somebody throw this guy out..)

quill

Reaction score
(quill @ 29 July 2004, 4:24) May I suggest Saliva Row for the very best in bespoke bow-wow?
biggrin.gif

LOL. Our 4-legged friends need New Bone St. as well, to adorn themselves in the finest accessories.
biggrin.gif
Jon.
Aah, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Anybody else care to go for a walk down bad-pun lane? No one to keep you on a short leash.
biggrin.gif

quill

Reaction score
Really.

When we see a gimmick like this, it must give us...paws.

SwaG

Reaction score
Are you saying that if i get polo shirt for my bulldog, the ladies will hound me???
tounge.gif

quill

Reaction score
Are you saying that if i get polo shirt for my bulldog, the ladies will hound me???
tounge.gif
Hush, puppy, don't want to give away your secrets. I don't know; the doll may shun, but it could do the trick. (and you devil, hiding the name "wag" withinin your own psuedonym&#33
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads