• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do these qualify as douchebag jeans?

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I noticed several people in this thread have thought I was seriously considering these jeans. I guess the "crackup" emoticon didn't dampen my sense of humor like I intended.
confused.gif

theshonen8899

Reaction score
Well, it you wanted us to laugh like the blue crackhead smily, you should've used a pair of jeans like the Evisu bondage ones over in the thread next door.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anybody who wears those jeans should have on a popped collar polo shirt, upside-down visor, K Swiss shoes and be drinking Keystone Light.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
Anybody who wears those jeans should have on a popped collar polo shirt, upside-down visor, K Swiss shoes and be drinking Keystone Light.
But if one were to dress like that but change the Keystone Light to Natty Ice would said outfit be acceptable?

Lady Savage

Reaction score
Totally doushebaggie dude, don't do it to yourself!
There are so many better option out there.

inviscid

Reaction score
but, aren't we being douchebags for even stereotyping the type of people who wear certain jeans as douchebags? For the record,

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by inviscid
but, aren't we being douchebags for even stereotyping the type of people who wear certain jeans as douchebags? For the record,
No, we're just elitest assholes. BIG difference.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone ever wanted to pay full price for those, consider this: Spend that money on every fit of APC's instead!

<-----LOOK! I finally made myself an avitar!!!!

dongle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH

omg you just described half the kids at Dartmouth

masqueofhastur

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GameBoy
and calling it homosexual is just offensive.

That implies that there's something wrong with homosexuality. If you don't think there's anything wrong then how could it be offensive?

afaludi

Reaction score
are we going to have another angry thread about someone calling something homosexual again?

vanity

Reaction score
I would never pay $400 for denim but I think they're kinda cool. I'm a bit flashier than most so I like them loud like that.

There's nothing douchebag about them to me. At least no more than someone in skinny Acnes and huge clunky Dunks.

Ren Fisk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GameBoy
Calling something duchebaggery because it is not your personal preference is rather closed-minded...

Most of modern fashion is duchebaggery. There is no modern style, it's all fleeting flash-in-the-pan grundge fashion. Syle died when clothes designers either starting taking LSD and other drugs before they went to work or sacrifced themsleves, their craft and integrety for the meatgrinder Fashion Rags. (The Devil Wears Prada is pretty soft when you look at what actually goes on in the Fashion Industry.)

Those pants are MAJOR duchebaggery. It's like some guys were laughing around a design table and joking about how awful they can make pants look. Today's trend is to make everyone look like a athletic hobo's and bumbs with over-sized clothes.

The next joke the fashion industry will be clown and harliquin outfits, and because it'll be in "Vouge" and "GQ," Sheeple will buy it.

and calling it homosexual is just offensive.
What kind of Homosexual are we talking about? Karson Creasly or Tim Gunn?

If you like them, and you have the cash: D.squared make quality clothing. Go for it.
D.Squared makes over priced crap that looks like The Gap. More then $100 for a T-Shirt? Fools and their money are easily parted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics