• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do these Nudies fit me? (w/ sexy pics!)

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hoping for a little help on this project. Wanting to acquire a pair of these, perhaps tomorrow. I also want to try out APCs but I happened to be near a Holt Renfrew this afternoon after I skipped out on work early. Tried on 32/34 Slim Jims. I normally wear a 33 or 34 so I am happy with the 32, based on what I read, and will try on a 31 if I can find one, for fun. 32 was very tight and constricting but not painful when standing, and I could move around a fair bit, so I felt like I was on the right track. My main concern is the size of my quads. I have relatively large legs due to all the awesome exercises and extreme sporting activities I participate in. I do know that the jeans are unlikely to expand much in that area. So my question is more about how the jeans look on me. Would like opinions. And I recognize that it would have been better if I'd put my shoes back on, but they're just oxfords so I'm not sure how much it would have added. Questions, again: -Do they look good overall? -Do they look okay in the quad/thigh area? -Should I make a real effort to try on APCs before pulling the trigger? -Would I be happier with another, less extreme Nudie (such as Narrow Boot or Even Steven - I know I don't want Average Joe)?
img065.jpg
img066.jpg
img067.jpg
img068.jpg
img069.jpg
img070.jpg

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I see 6 red x's.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The top block looks a bit tight, especially considering they are slim jims. Can you lift and move your legs easily at the thigh? It doesn't look like it from the photos. If the top block isn't restrictive, then I would probably keep them, but if it is too tight (which it appears to be) I would size up one to a 33.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sayocean
size up, i almost puked in my mouth. Especially the 4th picture. Reminded me of this

CopyofUntitled-1.jpg

I just lost my dinner.

keikun13

Reaction score
They do look a bit tight in the thighs but they should stretch.

sayocean

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keikun13
They do look a bit tight in the thighs but they should stretch.

i thought my SJDJ were tight to begin with, but i guess not. They'll stretch but with yours, its not gonna stretch enough to make it look alright.. Sorry, you really should size up

kit99bar

Reaction score
looks to me that once they stretch out and sag a bit they will fit fine.

DrFaustus

Reaction score
Uhhh.... they look bad in so many different ways. That could be because of your hideous crouching in picture #4 and mid-drift shot in #5.

Such a slim fit isn't a very flattering cut for you. Just being honest.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, that's why I asked. I kept reading stuff like "size down, they'll stretch" and "size down fifteen sizes for super-awesome fit," so I assumed I had to. Obviously I don't. I'll try a 33 and 34, and some other styles.

And I'm not fat. If you think I'm fat, I'm willing to bet you're a malnourished 18 year old emo kid.
boxing[1].gif

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if he is solely going to be wearing this pair everyday and hard. it should stretch so that it won't look nothing like the current pictures he has. what it looks like right now and a year from now might be a lot different.

the problem is going out into public like that this and putting up with it until it stretches out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads