• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do photoskillz make for better WAYW fits?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude don't send me to sketchy links that take forever to load until I just shut the window without seeing what the ******* even was. I'm on high speed too, real fast. So...

and if you're highlighting my posting to show indiscrepancies on my stance on lookbook.nu and general attitude and using the word "queer" then commenting on guys waists sizes in the same breath and saying some dude looks like a serious wanna-be that needs a neck-chop then hooray.

and meme shmame.

edit; Uncontrol edited his post so ^my post^ doesn't make sense anymore but he was trying to link me to some site that was like "knowyourmeme" and then some comment which I didn't get.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
uh. its the same picture, just embedded now.
facepalm.gif

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
undoubtedly writes vampire fan fiction inbetwixt gloomy hilltop fit pic photoshoots with assistance of equally ridiculous chubby vampiric black-clad side kick female photog.

i wonder if he got blood that day. by the looks of his face i'd say no

edit; at second glance he looks kind of satisfied. i'm changing my guess to yes.

bare bodkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
undoubtedly writes vampire fan fiction inbetwixt gloomy hilltop fit pic photoshoots with assistance of equally ridiculous chubby vampiric black-clad side kick female photog.

You mean this chick?

13325_373716522885_500232885_3751083_6805422_n.jpg

bare bodkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by canstyleace
Androgynous rocker/vampire is not my style but you must admit that's a pretty good fit.

For sure, I wish I could find a jacket that fit me that well. I also kinda like the wash on those jeans.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like clothes, but I am not a photographer. Mot of my pictures turn out like this.

dscn3284d.jpg

It's just honestly not worth my time or effort to try and go and take decent WAYWTs regularly, mostly because I have to deal with pictures that turn out like THAT. So I mostly just keep taking them until I finally get a clear picture, but then the angle is usually fucked and makes the fit look whack. I'm never really satisfied with any picture I've taken mostly because it just doesn't capture how things look at all in real life so it's not worth being ragged on for that.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why so cheap? Are they bb?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads