• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Do people appreciate your style?

Axle

Reaction score
This christmas people were telling me why i dress like an old man and that i looked stupid while they were wearing "Affliction" shirts and squared-toed shoes(lol). I tried to make them understand how shitty they looked and how much class i have but they werent having it and ganged up on me. They also wear necklaces and ghetto bling ecko watches. Anyone have any ideas how to convince them of my superiority and style??...I need to make these idiots aware of how shitty they dress.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Axle
This christmas people were telling me why i dress like an old man and that i looked stupid while they were wearing "Affliction" shirts and squared-toed shoes(lol). I tried to make them understand how shitty they looked and how much class i have but they werent having it and ganged up on me. They also wear necklaces and ghetto bling ecko watches. Anyone have any ideas how to convince them of my superiority and style??...I need to make these idiots aware of how shitty they dress.

Why do you care about what they say and wear?

Be yourself ...

I have never followed fashion and I have received compliments from others.

Some people need to hate and if they dislike you for your clothes ,they are not worth it.

Axle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Why do you care about what they say and wear?

Be yourself ...

I have never followed fashion and I have received compliments from others.

Some people need to hate and if they dislike you for your clothes ,they are not worth it.

The only thing that matters in this world is what other people think of you.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just bring em back to my apartment for a drink. It helps them see me for who I am, a bit more clearly.

Master Squirrel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You do dress like an old man. Old men control the resources and have greater access to young females. The young of the species go through an awkward phase you only need to show them a mirror and tell them that they look shitty. This will eliminate them as "friends" and they will no longer be a drag on you. Then go find new friends a a city park. Sit on a bench at night. Smoke a cigarette. Old men with resources will approach you. With the extra resources you find yourself with after leaving park in the morning, you can buy more clothes.

Problem solved.

69clyde

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master Squirrel
You do dress like an old man. Old men control the resources and have greater access to young females. The young of the species go through an awkward phase you only need to show them a mirror and tell them that they look shitty. This will eliminate them as "friends" and they will no longer be a drag on you. Then go find new friends a a city park. Sit on a bench at night. Smoke a cigarette. Old men with resources will approach you. With the extra resources you find yourself with after leaving park in the morning, you can buy more clothes.

Problem solved.

me like!!!

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some people will always try to give you a hard time about how you dress. Just let them.

BevisFrondFan

Reaction score
The only thing that matters in this world is what other people think of you.

Right... Post some pictures of your classy self and experience the affirmation that's surely your due.

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do YOU like the way you dress? If so who cares?

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we DT this already please?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.