1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Do any of you guys know a real "Dude"?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by wilson brother, Sep 12, 2006.

1. wilson brother

wilson brother Senior member

I am always hoping to meet some person like "The Dude" from Big Labowski but I am only meeting average people only worried about careers.

Maybe one of you guys have met a "Dude" type? -or are a "Dude" yourself??

please tell your story secret if this is the case.

Just curious here [​IMG]

-Danny Wilson

2. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

I have no doubt that about a half-dozen of the guys I went to high school with are now indistinguishable from "The Dude".

3. VMan

VMan Senior member

Sometimes when I am having a really stressful day, I will lay in the bathtub with the lights off and candles going, smoking a joint and listening to The Sounds of Whales.

No marmots are allowed, though.

4. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Sometimes even The Dude will act very un-Dude.

5. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Has anyone met a real dude; a real dandy dude?

6. wilson brother

wilson brother Senior member

Hey guys-

last night just to remember The Dude I put vodka in my puff rice cereal with the milk

it was a very good dinner [​IMG].

-Danny Wilson

7. visionology

visionology Senior member

There was a guy in college who we deemed "The Man". This was before seeing the Big Lebowski.

He was not a particularly great looking guy, was a little under 6' tall, blond curley hair but fairly short, had a beard and mustache that were trimmed. He used to stroll around campus in his robe and it was the way he strolled. He would often wear strange clothes, our favorites were his bright pink and yellow pants. The girls loved him and he was a chick magnet.

He was cool in that he was the type of guy who could do anything stupid and look cool doing it and he was nice to everyone.