• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

distinctive belts for wearing with jeans?

phildo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
This is what I can remember. There may be several others. Because it's Friday and my work motivation is low:

Kicking Mule Workshop natural
KMW brown
MA+ "grey" twisted belt
Julius hook belt, black
John Varvatos 01 segmented belt
Atelier LaDurance brown
Barney's belt with horsehoe buckle, brown
Baltazar Iron Cross belt, brown
Jean shop standard belt, washed, warm, brown
Leather Goods connection belt with embossing - redbrown
Jean Shop double ring belt - navy/brown
Robert Geller x Driftwood hidden buckle belt
Engineered Garments x SF blackblue quick release belt
EG quick release belt in brown
EG quick release belt in black (actually, you may be looking for this)
Margiela selfkeeper belt in brown, with black paint
Billy Kirk mechanics belt, black
Nice Collective military belt, pale off white
Nice Collective military belt, olive (actually, this is really striking too, and you may want the black version - SS08?) - I have 2 of these - long story.
Tanner "Old school" belt, natural
Paul Smith bridle leather belt strap, chestnut
Sutor Mantellassi pebble grained belt.
Oliver Spencer - brown "cadet" belt
Alan Bilzerian brown overdyed grey O-ring belt.

Argh... being in the office, I do not have access to all of my belts, so can't give a complete list of everything I have, and also, I've given some away over the years...

No stars and perfect tens? I thought u were a patriot.

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fok loves belts
smile.gif

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
Some guy on superfuture was wearing a very cool looking belt from Narragansett Leathers, so I checked out the site and they have awesome looking belts at very good prices. The double rings are pretty appealing, and if you want something a bit out there, the pelican hook belts are... clever.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phildo
No stars and perfect tens? I thought u were a patriot.

They didn't have my size in the belt I liked in either Delphic or TNT Blu last time I was there (last Christmas). Proud of my Canadian heritage though I am, I'd have to eat a whole lot more poutine (and I love poutine) to wear a size 38 or 40 belt.

TimH

Reaction score
Hi from a new member and thanks to all Style Forum members for the kind words about the Quick Release belts over the last few months - I still wear the first one I produced over 12 years ago regularly.
I thought it's time to 'break cover' and join in with the interesting discussions about some fantastic products out there and invite you all to ask any questions my years in making leather goods might be able to answer.

Happy Christmas,

Tim

Bingo!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
I have worn one of these belts quit often since I was ten or so. Very handy. You have to know the laws in your state, though -- and not visit airports, courthouses, postoffices, and the like while inadvertently wearing one though.

Sadly, the man who made them recently passed away, so they are gone.

Who made them or what's the brand? Any idea how much one should expect to pay for one of these belts now?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads