1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Dissertation Help Only need 5 minutes of your time

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sbadwal, Mar 22, 2013.

1. sbadwal

sbadwal New Member

Hi Guys!!

I really need some help form some men. Sorry i know this isn't related to the website, but i would be grateful if you could complete a quick 5 minute questionnaire for my undergraduate dissertation i am conducting.
    The questionnaire is very short and is about rape attitudes and gender stereotypes and asks of no personal questions.

http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/sb-V/rape-gender-stereotypes-and-attitudes

I would be so thankful, sorry again if this has no relation to the topic of the thread, but i would like some of your guys help.

Thank You!