• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Discussions about the fashion industry thread

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know people have a lot of opinions about this guy but charging $225 for Champion blanks that you performed the “time honored” process of silk screening unlicensed museum logos on is so corny. That’s exactly the same as Redbubble!

**** like this astounds me because it proves that despite a HUGE ******* LEAD, the corny Ivy Style posters can be somehow out-cornied.

FE Castleberry: The Atlanta Falcons of menswear

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know people have a lot of opinions about this guy but charging $225 for Champion blanks that you performed the “time honored” process of silk screening unlicensed museum logos on is so corny. That’s exactly the same as Redbubble!

is this the PYREX of trad?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Pardon my French here.. but this is ******* absurd. Was this posted from the Onion? I can’t believe he’s serious with this.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I mean, this shirt also uses the time honored technique of screen printing. Maybe we should set the retail at $175?

5AEC3B0E-4951-4446-A312-63B33E2B1178.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay I’m glad that I’m not crazy, because honestly.. I want that Despacito shirt too.

I’d very seriously host a group buy on it. Not sure how that fits into my brand strategy, but it’s so hilarious that I don’t really care.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay I’m glad that I’m not crazy, because honestly.. I want that Despacito shirt too.

I’d very seriously host a group buy on it. Not sure how that fits into my brand strategy, but it’s so hilarious that I don’t really care.

This is gonna become one of those weird internet forum insider badges of honour, I can feel it.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i'm still mad at this.

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is the appeal of these museum sweatshirts? Is the guy an influencer or did kanye wear his merch or something?

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it also is pretty cringey and screams white privilege.

i just looked through this guy's instagram. who is this turd and why does he think he's eli cash?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just looks like one those brands that is looking at the same niche

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads