1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

discreet storage

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by seoulfully, Dec 17, 2006.

1. seoulfully

seoulfully Senior member

So I don't have a side/end table/nightstand. My headboard is a sort of latticed shelving. I was wondering what you folks might suggest for discreet storage for prophylactics. Thanks

2. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Under the mattress perhaps. Though that would make it difficult to retrieve them if you were on the bed. How about a dresser drawer then?

3. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Hilarious. There exist these pouch-like cloth bags that have a pocket, if you will, and a cloth flat that extends from in between the mattress and boxspring, and the pocket hangs down on the outside of the boxspring. Might work.

~ Huntsman

4. tiratela

tiratela Well-Known Member

I have the same problem.. I have to go from one side of the bed to another just to retrieve the warming gel and etc.. A mood breaker.. At times I just plan ahead and put the stuff under the opposite pillow..

If I ever happen to find a good spot, our maid usually finds it when she does a thorough cleaning when we're out of town.. You can't hide anything from her, she's good..

One day I game back from a trip down south and I found all my crotchless underwear and man-thongs folded neatly in a pile.. They were HIDDEN,, I thought..

5. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

Get a nice box in silver/plate/wood/something, and keep them in that, on the floor or otherwise.

6. whodini

whodini Senior member

Get a nice box in silver/plate/wood/something, and keep them in that, on the floor or otherwise.
    +1

7. blackgrass

blackgrass Senior member

I thought this thread was going to be about pot...

8. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

One day I game back from a trip down south and I found all my crotchless underwear and man-thongs folded neatly in a pile.. They were HIDDEN,, I thought..

Dude... Please don't share. [​IMG]

9. ghostdeini

ghostdeini Well-Known Member

if you have a shoebox laying around, just chuck them in there. for bonus stealthiness, if the shoebox has a pair of shoes in them, throw them inside the shoes.

otherwise, I suggest putting a thumbtack right through the middle of each one and sticking them to the backside of your headboard [​IMG]

10. mack11211

mack11211 Senior member

11. tiratela

tiratela Well-Known Member

Dude... Please don't share. [​IMG]

HA.. Thought I'd stir it up a little.. [​IMG]

Sorry for giving you the idea..

R..[​IMG]

12. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

Just put one on before you go out for the evening. [​IMG]

13. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

At times I just plan ahead and put the stuff under the opposite pillow..
    LOL, I've done that. It's always kind of funny. You might want to keep some under the couch pillows too.