1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Discounted new Swaine Adeney goods (store credit)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by kolecho, Aug 24, 2006.

1. kolecho

kolecho Distinguished Member

Hi folks,

I have some store credit in Swaine Adeney in London as I decided against getting an item that I booked. I have some UKP900 in store credit!!! I can buy you a big ticket item you want from Swaine Adeney and give you 20% off what the list price is on their website. If you are interested in a big ticket item, here is your chance to make some serious savings!!

I am in London next week and can pick up the item. I can ship it to you when I am in the US (again) in late September, and absorb the shipping cost as well. If you are interested, let me know ASAP. Then you can send me a check in NYC. I am there this Sat through next Tue.

Thanks.

Leong