Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Discostu - some questions about your site

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by VMan, Jun 18, 2004.

1. VMan

VMan Distinguished Member

Hey Discostu,

I would PM this to you, but I recall Steve saying that the PM'ing system is down.

Anyway, your merchandise looks great, and so do the prices. I'm a student now, and I need to build up a somewhat 'professional' wardrobe - more dress shoes, slacks, shirts, ties, belts, and maybe a suit or two. I believe you said your inventory is low now; how often do you get new items in? I would be interested in purchasing some things from you in the future.

Also, if I email you, would you be able to give me specific measurments for suits?

One last question: do you ever get denim brands in such as Diesel, PDC, etc? I noticed you have some Seal Kay - tell you the truth, this was the first time I have heard of the brand, but the styles are nice.

2. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor

sorry i just now saw this. if you want to email at [email protected] that's cool too. go on there and register so that you're on the notification list next time. i get stuff usually end of july first of august, and it takes a little while to photo and inventory everything. once that's done it's a simple click to upload and have it all on the site. mark mid aug and mid/late feb as new stock arrivals on suits the measurements are on the website if you click on the thumbnail it comes to its own page where chest/length/shoulder/sleeve is on there and the drop usually but i can measure something else if you like, no problem. i built my basement into a "store" so it's all at home and easily accessible. don't get diesel, but i get SBU and i really like them. supersoft denim and they fit me pretty well. go on my site and search "SBU". thx