1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Diptyque Philosykos Travel Set (3 x 12ml)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Winston S., Mar 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

I have for sale a New in Box Diptyque Philosykos Travel set shown here on the Diptyque website:

http://www.diptyqueparis.com/fragra...llection/philosykos-travel-spray-refills.html

The set includes three small (12ml each) travel sized eau de toilette sprays in what I believe are glass containers. The size of each container is approximately 3.5in and about a 0.5in in diameter.

You are supposed to use these as refills for the following case I presume to keep it from cracking in your luggage/suitcase:

http://www.diptyqueparis.com/travel/travel-spray.html

It is fine to use the travel refill as your cologne, it just won't look nice sitting on your dresser, but at the cost $1/ml, it's a better price than paying retail for the 50ml bottle.

I picked this up from the Diptyque Sample Sale a few weeks ago and am trying to unload an extra one that I bought and don't need.

Price: $36
    Payment Options Paypal and Cash
    Shipping: USPS First Class mail with delivery confirmation, but no insurance. Insurance can be added at your own expense.
    Local pick up?: Possible if we can agree on time and place. The item and I are in Manhattan in New York City.

Quarter in pictures shown for size reference only.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.