• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Diptyque Philosykos Travel Set (3 x 12ml)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a New in Box Diptyque Philosykos Travel set shown here on the Diptyque website:

http://www.diptyqueparis.com/fragrance-collections/personal-fragrance-collections/philosykos-collection/philosykos-travel-spray-refills.html

The set includes three small (12ml each) travel sized eau de toilette sprays in what I believe are glass containers. The size of each container is approximately 3.5in and about a 0.5in in diameter.

You are supposed to use these as refills for the following case I presume to keep it from cracking in your luggage/suitcase:

http://www.diptyqueparis.com/travel/travel-spray.html

It is fine to use the travel refill as your cologne, it just won't look nice sitting on your dresser, but at the cost $1/ml, it's a better price than paying retail for the 50ml bottle.

I picked this up from the Diptyque Sample Sale a few weeks ago and am trying to unload an extra one that I bought and don't need.

Price: $36
Payment Options Paypal and Cash
Shipping: USPS First Class mail with delivery confirmation, but no insurance. Insurance can be added at your own expense.
Local pick up?: Possible if we can agree on time and place. The item and I are in Manhattan in New York City.

Quarter in pictures shown for size reference only.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk