1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

dior raw denims

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by masterpp, Jun 2, 2006.

1. minya

minya Senior member

What's wrong with the DE811s?
    they're not as high quality as the D'artisan LVCs, but I still like them a lot. tangerine can't afford a pair of Dior Eternal 811's, especially in the vintage black indigo wash.

2. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

yes... according to shawn_23 (which is most likely you know who) on the men.stle.com forum...

3. j

j Senior member Admin

they're not as high quality as the D'artisan LVCs, but I still like them a lot. tangerine can't afford a pair of Dior Eternal 811's, especially in the vintage black indigo wash.
    I'll post pics of my new Jil Sander by Sugarcane 1-year overalls tomorrow.

4. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

how far will the dior 811s go? this is getting silly.

and i want to see those overalls... pics?

5. Mr Sola

Mr Sola Senior member

I hope it continues to the point the we make a DE811 t-shirt for style forum.

6. j

j Senior member Admin

how far will the dior 811s go? this is getting silly.

and i want to see those overalls... pics?

[​IMG]

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Sorry j., those are fake. The real ones have "Jil Sander" on the inside on the right, and "Tailor Made" on the inside on the left. [​IMG] Seriously though, guys, this has gone too far. I mean, seriously. There is no Dior x Eternal collab. [​IMG] Now, APC did do a special jean for Hedi Slimane, but it was essentially the old standard, and was produced under the A.P.C. label, not under the Dior label. It was, however, sold as part of the first Dior Homme collection.

8. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

I am saving up for these new Helmut Lang x Evisu joints in vintage black indigo wash that I have heard about.

9. masterpp

masterpp Well-Known Member

what has a higher rise, apc new standarts or dior homme, and also will the autumn winter dior hommes which will no doubt be comeing out soon be any different from the ones in the stores at the moment (i am only referring to the raw denims)

10. beefcake

beefcake Senior member

Thanks J, I just coughed up a lung. [​IMG]

About the DE811 existing or not, it could be like the pixie fairies in bubblegum forest, and that Peter Pan movie... you have to believe in it for it to exist. (And obviously there's the photo evidence being provided in this very thread.)