• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dior Luster AW03 Slimane military jacket, size 50 (fits 48) black

Status
Not open for further replies.

algernon

Reaction score
This is from the golden era of Dior, best season in my opinion, by far. Heidi Slimane designed, made in Italy military jacket in cotton corduroy, size 50. Fits a bit slimmer so check the measurements.

THIS IS ALL BLACK. PHOTOS ARE ADJUSTED SO YOU CAN SEE THE CONTRAST AND DETAILS.

There is a little bit of wear (very little) noticeable where the cord material is distressed...looks very natural and there is no damage whatsoever to the jacket. Purchased on Ebay at a good deal..just trying to get back what I spent.

Chunky double zipper (can go up or down) and also buttons. Epaulets at the shoulders, patch pockets on front and on chest. Interior pockets as well. Fabric is soft and the cut on this is sharp. Only reason I'm selling is because it's a little large for me, unfortunately. Here are the measurements:

+ size: EU 50 (fits closer to a 48, measurements - armpit to armpit = 20" (50 cm), shoulder seam to shoulder seam = 17" (43 cm), sleeves = 27" (68 cm), total length = 30.5" (78 cm)
+ material: 100% cotton
+ color: Black
+ condition: Used condition. Some white wear near the edge.
+ made in Italy

You missed out. This is now sold.

If you're in Canada, it'll be somewhere in between. Contact me for a quote based on your location.

If you have any questions, hit me up.

tags
tags
tag
label

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?