• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dior Homme Army Strap Sneakers - 42 - Kris Van Assche S/S 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN540-6

Reaction score
Selling a pair of Dior sneakers from S/S 2009 size 41. I found a link to the collection once but just quickly looked again and didn't see what I was after anyways they are super rare, but have never fit me, and never will I just haven't parted with them until now as they look too damn good.

Only wore around the house about 5 times to reaffirm they are too big, comes with extra laces and I still have the box and paper/stuffing. Perfect shape, you can barely tell they have even been put on.

Were $700 back in '09 I would like $425 $375 shipped if you want them in the big heavy box, will take a little off if not. International/ Non ConUS, message me and we can discuss shipping. Also you pay PP fees if you don't wanna do gift or bank.

Attachments

Last edited:

IN540-6

Reaction score
Dropping the price again, any questions or additional photos let me know, would be keeping then if they were a size smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 110 33.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 97 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%