1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

dior homme and apc rise

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by masterpp, Jun 26, 2006.

1. masterpp

masterpp Well-Known Member

guys two questions

1. are all the dior homme raws from this season (and indeed last season) the same rise,even if the leg opening is different.

2. is the rise of the apc new standard raws higher or lower than dior.

cheers

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

guys two questions

1. are all the dior homme raws from this season (and indeed last season) the same rise,even if the leg opening is different.

2. is the rise of the apc new standard raws higher or lower than dior.

cheers

1)I don't keep up with dior sizing but they usually have the same rise for all models, of course the actual numbers will vary depending on the sizing (waist size)
    2)Higher, though not up to repro level, see the jeans sizing thread for more info, I posted stats for dior (29-19CM) and apc (28) jeans but I think they were lost in the crash.

3. masterpp

also is there a big different between the rise and hip width of the 21 diors and 19 diors, or is it literally just the size of the opening.

cheers

4. masterpp

just bumping this bad boy up

5. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

From what I saw they're the same, except from the knee down..