• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dior Homme 29 - Blue Crash / Cool Summerday 19cm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsInMyJeans

Reaction score
DIOR HOMME NWT Blue Crash/ Cool Summerday size 29 MII --- $395 (OBO) to the USA

DSCN6033.jpg

DSCN6038.jpg

DSCN6035-1.jpg

DSCN6036.jpg

DSCN6037.jpg

Guaranteed Authentic or DOUBLE your money back.
Dior Homme Blue Crash/Cool Summer Day size 29 19CM - New With Tags - Made in Italy - - Please see measurements before you buy and check that these will fit you because I do not accept returns. These run slightly tighter than most Dior Homme.

Please see measurements:
waist Aligned: 39.5cm/15.5inches
rise: 24cm/9.5inches
leg opening: 17.5cm/6.8inches
Inseam: 99.5cm/38.5inches

International Shipping will be either USPS INTERNATIONAL Express ($26.50 with free insurance and a 3-5 day mail time)

I know some people ship for less but that’s because they aren’t insuring/registering, tracking, delivery/signature confirming their package and shipping Express. So this is how much it will cost to ship out of country. I'm sorry. Not a dollar of this goes towards me. It all goes to shipping. I am fair but I have to ensure I keep both of us safe by insuring the item and tracking it. I also video tape myself inspecting the item, sealing it in the envelope, and the postal worker picking the item up. I have been scammed by people in the past. I don't do this because I'm crazy. i do it because I can't afford to be taken advantage of again. I prosecute scammers, even if it cost more to prosecute than the item is worth. I do it out of principle. So only honest bidders/buyers, please. Thanks
Do not message me and ask me if I can lower the cost for you or not put tracking and insurance on it. (Sorry it cost so much --do not complain to me- it’s the post office -it’s not my fault--none of this money goes into my pocket).

Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges, and these charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before to purchasing or bidding. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts. Orders are shipped using either USPS Express International. Express usually takes 3-5 business days and comes with delivery confirmation/tracking. We put insurance on every international order. So, if you haven't received your item in 30 days let me know. You will need to sign an affidavit stating that your item was not received so we can file the insurance claim.If your item was damaged during transit, YOU MUST RETAIN THE PACKAGING OR USPS WILL DENY YOUR CLAIM!

If you live in any country outside of Canada, please message me and I will tell you how much shipping to you will be. In most cases it is about the same as Canada (maybe a couple dollars more).

Attachments

• DSCN6033.JPG
    DSCN6033.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads