Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dinner Plans - January 26, 2014

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by StyleforumRobot, Jan 26, 2014.

Tags:
  1. StyleforumRobot

StyleforumRobot Senior member Moderator

Hot Topics

Japanese Shoe Polishing Secrets

Japanese poster nutcracker has generously translated several magazine Japanese articles about shoe polishing, and the results are really amazing to read, and a great primer into the high end of shoe polishing. Seriously, check this out (and give nutcracker much deserved props).

Tricker’s

Tricker’s hold a special place in my heart. In my eyes, the best English shoe brand for the apocalypse: you can just imagine kicking zombie ass when wearing a pair of heavy-soled, double leather brogue boots. This thread gives you a good primer on the brand, and is also ground Dzero for the occasional MTO run.

Dinner Plans

Really – and go with me here – sometimes the best part of StyleForum are the non-clothing threads. The dinner thread is a great example, and don’t let the supposedly mundane subject matter fool you, what some posters cook for dinner deserves to be served in a 3 star restaurant.