• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dimitri Gomez

the.chikor

Reaction score
One of you lucky gentleman has an unbelievable pair of blue, elephant skin derby shoes made by Dimitri, that I saw when I picked mine up. Damn they were nice! This was my fifith visit to Dimiti for these shoes. The fit was a little off, but Dimitri told me to wear the shoes for about a month and then fly back to see him and he would adjust it. Overall, the shoes came out nice. They did not look quite like the model/display shoes that he has on line and in his store, but like he told me, the display shoes are not made with a person's last, rather, they are made with an ideal last to obtain the most asthetic value out of the design. But, my shoes came out pretty close-however, I could tell that Dimitri was not quite satisfied. Look at the seamless heel of the shoes-beautiful!

the.chikor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
You always have the nicest shines.

The elephant skin derbies sound quite interesting.

LabelKing-thank you. Why don't you take a look at my other post-Holzgenagelt II-I just posted it a little bit ago.

speedster.8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The heel is exelent
worship.gif
The cap&vamp are exelent to ... Your shines are a bit much for me personaly, but that is a petty detail on such a nice colection
biggrin.gif
Im beeing picky, but could you try for some pictures where the focus is slightly more on the objects ...
blush.gif
I think i see a diference in the uppers vs Maftei. But imho not quite worththe difference, at least not for me at the moment. Thanks for sharing. speed

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
must post a picture of the soles!

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm glad that you, unlike most it seems, decided to go with something more conservative which at least in my view will give them longer legs.

the.chikor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
I'm glad that you, unlike most it seems, decided to go with something more conservative which at least in my view will give them longer legs.

That was exactly my intent.
smile.gif

nmoraitis

Reaction score
Very nice! Who ever thought that black could look so good?

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the heel counter is indeed spectacular
thumbs-up.gif
revolve.gif
cry.gif
drool.gif

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
So Dimitri uses a sock marked "Dimitri Bottier" in full bespoke? Interesting.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like he burned it himself with a red hot poker

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads