• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diminutive Knockers

hws

Reaction score
How anyone can to concentrate when talk to woman with big tit who show big cleavage? Big tit cleavage is strong pull similar of force of sun, so why woman be angry to tell man why you do not talk to me but talk to my tit? Is a big distraction!
frown.gif

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Am I the only one who things Selma Blair is completely unattractive? She looks like a pissed-off junkie.

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
Am I the only one who things Selma Blair is completely unattractive? She looks like a pissed-off junkie.

She is on my list along with Maggie G, the one from Spiderman, and Natalie Portman - way over-rated IMHO.

Octavio Interrupted

Reaction score
I couldn't get into Selma Blair until I read an interview with her and found that she's cool as hell. Now I'm more attracted to her physically as well as otherwise. Weird how that works.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i love small ****

graphite

Reaction score
this thread disappoints.

it could have gone both ways.

post pics of diminutive knockers.

or.

post pics of exactly the opposite, for shock/humor/dissenting value.

either way would have yielded a net gain.

but after three pages, you all chose to do neither.

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Banned ... or improved. I'm patiently waiting.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
As an atheist, I am tested every time I lay eyes on Salma Hayek's body. It is one of the strongest visceral arguments for the existence of a benevolent creator that I have ever seen.

Now, if I ever came across a sultry redhead with the knockers of Hayek and the ass of Jessica Biel, I'd convert on the spot to the religion of her choice.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
As an atheist, I am tested every time I lay eyes on Salma Hayek's body. It is one of the strongest visceral arguments for the existence of a benevolent plastice surgeon that I have ever seen. Now, if I ever came across a sultry redhead with the knockers of Hayek and the ass of Jessica Biel, I'd be against the universal health care proposal and instead vote Republican on the spot.
Fixed

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
As an atheist, I am tested every time I lay eyes on Salma Hayek's body. It is one of the strongest visceral arguments for the existence of a benevolent creator that I have ever seen.

Now, if I ever came across a sultry redhead with the knockers of Hayek and the ass of Jessica Biel, I'd convert on the spot to the religion of her choice.

Rachel Nichols of Alias, GI Joe, Star Trek fame? I can't load pictures at work, but just google. Her hair does vascilate from red to strawberry blonde though.

coldarchon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads