• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Digital fake print

Jerald

Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first post here!
I have recently found a sweatpants which is fake printed with vintage jeans, its very comfortable, and the printing is cool, what do you guys thought?
eh.gif

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where can I buy! I need them for my next trip to wal mart.

I sometimes feel like jeans are too "formal" and classy, while sweatpants are a little bit too casual but these are the perfect in between!

I can now do all of my shopping in comfort and formal style.

dsmolken

Reaction score
I like things that are completely ridiculous and blatantly fake, but... I dunno... it'd be better if the print was of some recognizable brand, not "anonymous". D&G or True Religion denim-print sweatpants would be pretty funny, though.

Jerald

Reaction score
mine is size M, but i think its a bit bigger to me, when i tried my friend's size S, i think it's better, i like slimmer cut, so i'm thinking return and change to size S, i borrow size s from my friend and took picture below.
photo.jpg

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, the idea is pretty cool, but i wouldn't wear this
prices are weird too

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, my girl has something like that... It's called a tregging/jegging. Looks nice on her though... But if I was to wear something like that, then it would be a real pair of jeans or a real pair of sweatpants.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to go jogging now!

transient

Reaction score
This is hilarious. Would totally buy as a prank gift to a denim head.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^that's what i'm thinking.

I totally need these for the gym

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads