• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Digital cameras, multifunction print/fax/scan/copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

banksmiranda

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a digital camera(or 2) and a multifunction print/fax/scan/copy device. I need one(preferrably compact) camera for traveling and general point and shoot photography. I need another(need not be compact) camera for high-quality photography.
I also need a multifunction print/fax/scan/copy device. It need not have memory card slots since I can purchase a card reader for not much. But I would like it to have a modem of its own so that it does not need to rely on the PC to send faxes, and would like it to be a flatbed model with a document feeder.
Any recommendations? It would be nice if you could make recommendations based on what is simply the best overall (in terms of features and performance) regardless of price, and what is probably the best value. I like Canon's separate ink cartridges, but this is not an essential feature. I think that Epson also has separate ink cartridges, but Epson does not yet have a multifunction which includes fax.

High_Roller

Reaction score
I don't know about a compact camera or a copy device, but I just bought a Sony DSC F828. 8 megapixel, 7x optical zoom..it's an amazing camera and a bang for your buck as far as megapixels go. I've had a lot of fun with it already.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Moved to General.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics