1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Digital cameras, multifunction print/fax/scan/copy

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by banksmiranda, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. banksmiranda

banksmiranda Senior member

I'm looking to get a digital camera(or 2) and a multifunction print/fax/scan/copy device. I need one(preferrably compact) camera for traveling and general point and shoot photography. I need another(need not be compact) camera for high-quality photography.
    I also need a multifunction print/fax/scan/copy device. It need not have memory card slots since I can purchase a card reader for not much. But I would like it to have a modem of its own so that it does not need to rely on the PC to send faxes, and would like it to be a flatbed model with a document feeder.
    Any recommendations? It would be nice if you could make recommendations based on what is simply the best overall (in terms of features and performance) regardless of price, and what is probably the best value. I like Canon's separate ink cartridges, but this is not an essential feature. I think that Epson also has separate ink cartridges, but Epson does not yet have a multifunction which includes fax.

2. High_Roller

High_Roller Senior member

I don't know about a compact camera or a copy device, but I just bought a Sony DSC F828. 8 megapixel, 7x optical zoom..it's an amazing camera and a bang for your buck as far as megapixels go. I've had a lot of fun with it already.

3. j

j Senior member Admin

Moved to General.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.