• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Difficult getting tickets to NBA and NFL (LA or SF)

Star

Reaction score
Hi There

I plan for my 40th to fly from Oz to LA or SF in October to watch both an NBA and NFL game. Wanted to know how hard is it to purchase a a regular season ticket? Can they be purchased close or on game day or should they be purchased way ahead of time and/or do only season ticket holders get a chance.

If it is the first game of the regular season does that make it any easier or harder?

In terms of games I am indifferent between LA and SF?

I need to lock in leave now to make those dates and do not want to get there and find out I should have bought the tickets months ahead and via some magical dance.

Any advice appreciated.

Star

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You definitely should buy in advance for both games especially if you care coming over from Oz. Weather won't be a factor at a basketball game and should not be much of a factor at an NFL game(rain aside.)

Just track both leagues and the local teams where you are interested. I think the NFL schedule may have been released. NBA usually comes out a little later in the Summer.

First game is usually a bigger draw especially if you are looking at an LA Laker game and they get some guy named Ball out of college. I would try to get tickets to the Raiders(Oakland) even though it is outside of LA/SF. They are the best team in that area of the US and the atmosphere is always a good time.

If you are just coming for the experience, just go with what is available.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.