• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Difference between APC new Cure and APC NS

AlexDeLarge

Reaction score
Just got my NS in size 29 and need a size 28, so im going to order a size 28" from apc.fr, however i was thinking of getting a cure instead of NS in the 28"

does anyone know the difference in sizing between the cure and NS?

thank you so much, i also searched the official APC thread but found no answers

AlexDeLarge

Reaction score
Yea I think i should have sized down one more because it was easy as hell to button up the 29"s

AlexDeLarge

Reaction score
Should I still get 28" if i decided to go for the cure? I think i want it because of my slim build.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LOL.

Dude I understand you are from the states and that's fine but are you borderline marsupialed??

I told you I would take care of you and you passed my INCREDIBLE offer yup. then the forum gives you some great ideas and you pass that yup.

Do you wear a helmut to work or school???

ashenwreck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
LOL.

Dude I understand you are from the states and that's fine but are you borderline marsupialed??

I told you I would take care of you and you passed my INCREDIBLE offer yup. then the forum gives you some great ideas and you pass that yup.

Why didn't he just get them from you in the first place? That's the mind-boggling thing, he was only told at least 5 times to check with you.

fosho78

Reaction score
Whyyyy are you ordering from apc.fr? Mauro will get it to you faster, he's an affiliate, and he can answer all your questions. Return the ones you got and buy from Farinelli's!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
indeed .
A few fries short of a happy meal.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
LOL.

Haha you tell 'em Mauro!

rxcowboy

Reaction score
Apparently your slim build somehow carries over to a slimmer brain because you've pretty much managed to ignore every post or link answering your question.

Wait, that might have been a little harsh, I'll answer your question. The new cures are actually STF like old Levis used to be, so the trick is to actually size up three inches from your regular size with these.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rxcowboy
Wait, that might have been a little harsh, I'll answer your question. The new cures are actually STF like old Levis used to be, so the trick is to actually size up three inches from your regular size with these.

LOL

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge
ok. thanks.

Just incase you're actually going to listen to the advice above as if it were real... that's a joke.

It's like talking slowly to an idiot, you have to find the line where they'll understand without being insulted that you think they're that dumb...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics